Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply)

+5
Nuxohiz
LordRahl
Tank
Orshabalbro
13uck
9 posters

Go down

Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply) Empty Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply)

Post  13uck Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Looking to buy the following:

-Crystal Necklace (2)
-Magma Monocle (2)

Offer here or pm me in-game.

-Sonia Ankh (rare item given at the 3rd event)
-Trapper Boots (arm 2, dist +2)
-Fur Boots (arm 2, club/sword/axe +2)
-Giant Sword (46 atk, 16 def, lvl 50 req.)
-Heroic Axe (36 atk, 24 def, lvl 35 req.)
-Dwarven Legs (arm 7, +3% physical protection)
-Ruby Necklace (arm 1, dist +2)
-Knight Legs (arm 8, +4% physical protection)
-Dragon Lance (46 atk, 16 def, lvl 50 req.)
-Dragon Hammer (32 atk, 21 def, lvl 25 req.)
-Skull Staff (36 atk, 24 def, lvl 35 req.)
-Dragon Shield (31 def)
-Knight Helmet (arm 7, +4% physical protection)
-Lightning Legs (arm 4, magic level +3)
-Dwarven Armor (arm 10, +3% physical protection)
-Backpack of the Flames (25 spaces)

Offer here or if you want to do it in private, just message me in game.

Same as normal prices or might trade for items

I can make every druid and sorcerer rune in no time so just post what you need and it will be made quickly Smile.

*Message me in game or post here, my character's name is Nate.

Last edited by 13uck on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 8 times in total
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply) Empty Re: Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply)

Post  13uck Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Added Trapper Boots.

I would also like to say that I now have 2-3 mages making runes so if anyone needs quick runes or manas, just post here or message me in game.
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply) Empty Re: Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply)

Post  Orshabalbro Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:51 pm

13uck wrote:Added Trapper Boots.

I would also like to say that I now have 2-3 mages making runes so if anyone needs quick runes or manas, just post here or message me in game.
i buy a bp of bps of mana runes 50k
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Tank Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Lol thats 80k o.0
btw if u make some trip uhs i will buy them Smile

Tank

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 pm

i got the rings, bronzen necklace, and glacier set for you! i'll be on in a bit after the random kicks stop happening. msg me in game.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:05 am

Could you post your prices here for the runes? That would make things easier for the customers.
It would also be easier for me since I know at which prices I should sell my runes :p

Maybe I will also post a rune service and two other services I haven't seen yet on the forum these days.

Edit:
Please, don't ruin the prices by offering all your runes for a low price just because you can make a huge stock in no-time and want to sell it all.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Sounds good LordRahl! What's your name in game?

Also, my prices will be edited into my first post and I'll be updating the new items that I'm selling!
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 pm

What does this anhk do exactly? I don't see it at the library part of the server, so I don't know either I need it or not.

Edit:
Never mind, found out that it was from the third freebie handout and those items will just be rares.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 pm

I really hope you don't sell an ankh for 50k, thats nothing. I know supanigga sold his ankh for a pair of golden boots, and thats selling them low. Considering the Sonia King doll is only 3 weeks old, it goes for over 400k.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 pm

13uck wrote:Sounds good LordRahl! What's your name in game?

Also, my prices will be edited into my first post and I'll be updating the new items that I'm selling!

my name in game is Lord Rahl.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Updated my list.
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 am

Congratulations for being the first mage farm who starts ruining the rune prices.
I assume that you have at least 4 mages now since you are also selling sorcerer runes and that your stock is getting bigger and bigger and that because of that you will sell it for cheaper now?

I could also ruin the rune prices by explaining them a bit about maths, but I'm not doing that either.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaji Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 am

Nuxohiz wrote:Congratulations for being the first mage farm who starts ruining the rune prices.
I assume that you have at least 4 mages now since you are also selling sorcerer runes and that your stock is getting bigger and bigger and that because of that you will sell it for cheaper now?

I could also ruin the rune prices by explaining them a bit about maths, but I'm not doing that either.

Woot.

Someone figured it out, I was going to post it soon but.. decided against it.

13uck, Either sell the runes as the proper prices or you will ruin economy for the other mages who have to now sell lower because of you.

Or I could just pk you while your mage is botting runes...
Yeah, I'll do that
Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:48 am

Avaji wrote:

Does this refers to?
Nuxohiz wrote:
Sorry for being vague now, but I don't want to say too much about it or people might start using their brains. Just checking or we are having it about the same thing.

You can't kill his mages because they will be botting at trainers. You can kill his main however when he's hunting, then you get free runes or the loot from a long hunt.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaji Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:25 am

Nuxohiz wrote:
Avaji wrote:

Does this refers to?
Nuxohiz wrote:
Sorry for being vague now, but I don't want to say too much about it or people might start using their brains. Just checking or we are having it about the same thing.

You can't kill his mages because they will be botting at trainers. You can kill his main however when he's hunting, then you get free runes or the loot from a long hunt.

Bah.. I'll find him out of trainers then XD
Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 am

@Avaji and Nuxohiz: I'm not going to be ruining the economy. I know that if I lowered my rune prices I would get hunted and also ruin my chances for gaining more money. I only have 2 characters. The other mage is my rl who also helps me make runes. I pretty much only said that to see if I can get more interest from people but turns out it backfired!

I'll be changing my first post and just hoping somebody will buy some runes Razz

Sorry Smile
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks, I appreciate it and I think Avaji also does Very Happy

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah no problem. Also edited the list Very Happy
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaji Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah, thanks mate! -Takes you off the hitlist-

But really, think about it.

You lower your prices, everyone else has to lower your prices, but in order for you to get your "profit" again, you have to lower YOUR prices again, it will keep going until its at the min. price of all like.. 1k per 3x uh, 1k for 3x sd... I'm sure it won't get THAT low, but pretty low.. I'm sure nuxohiz has something else ;<
Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Yeah I understand what you're saying. Bump!
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Updated the list. Come on people, these items have to be sold.
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Nate's Selling/Buying List + Runemaking (Big Supply) Empty ?

Post  Rico Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Still got those trapper boots?
Rico
Rico

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm

i buy Sonia Ankh or i can trade to you for a Bear Smile
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Havocc Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:55 am

ill buy most of that msg me on Havocc
Havocc
Havocc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down