Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lol worthy.

2 posters

Go down

Lol worthy. Empty Lol worthy.

Post  Avaji Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Lol worthy. Empty Re: Lol worthy.

Post  LordRahl Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 am

9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

OMG I THINK I'M A HACKER!!! I ALWAYS wear bright colors, baggy pants, and spiky hair. Not because its the style, but because I'm a HACKER!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW DAD???? Instead of getting my thrills from playing doctor with you, I now hack computers. How's that for being a rebel without a cause?

This guy sounds like he's a child molester. its ridiculous for ANY parent to be this protective of their kids, especially a boy. Seriously, I have yet to find a dad especially that watches over his kid like a friggin hawk. Dad's want their sons to grow up strong, so they tend to allow their kids more independence from the parent. Not baby the shit out of them and watch their every step. I think i'm going to hack into this guys computer to find out where he's from and call CPS on him to make sure that little snitch bitch isn't getting raped too!

DISCLAIMER: I never played doctor with my dad. The above statement was said in 1st person from a 3rd person viewpoint.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaji Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 am

LordRahl wrote:9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

OMG I THINK I'M A HACKER!!! I ALWAYS wear bright colors, baggy pants, and spiky hair. Not because its the style, but because I'm a HACKER!!!! HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW DAD???? Instead of getting my thrills from playing doctor with you, I now hack computers. How's that for being a rebel without a cause?

This guy sounds like he's a child molester. its ridiculous for ANY parent to be this protective of their kids, especially a boy. Seriously, I have yet to find a dad especially that watches over his kid like a friggin hawk. Dad's want their sons to grow up strong, so they tend to allow their kids more independence from the parent. Not baby the shit out of them and watch their every step. I think i'm going to hack into this guys computer to find out where he's from and call CPS on him to make sure that little snitch bitch isn't getting raped too!

DISCLAIMER: I never played doctor with my dad. The above statement was said in 1st person from a 3rd person viewpoint.

You know this was all bascailly a joke right? Razz the comments are pretty funny though..

The aritcle itself is a joke...

6. Does your son use Quake?

Quake is an online virtual reality used by hackers. It is a popular meeting place and training ground, where they discuss hacking and train in the use of various firearms. Many hackers develop anti-social tendencies due to the use of this virtual world, and it may cause erratic behaviour at home and at school.

If your son is using Quake, you should make hime understand that this is not acceptable to you. You should ensure all the firearms in your house are carefully locked away, and have trigger locks installed. You should also bring your concerns to the attention of his school.

That was pretty funny.. As quake is a first-person shooter
Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 am

I hope to GOD that this was a joke. If not, then this guy sounds really stupid.

10. Is your son struggling academically?

If your son is failing courses in school, or performing poorly on sports teams, he may be involved in a hacking group, such as the infamous "Otaku" hacker association. Excessive time spent on the computer, communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation. This will cause his marks to slip dramatically, particularly in difficult subjects such as Math, and Chemistry. In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases. Also, the reduction in exercise may cause him to lose muscle mass, and even to start gaining weight. For the sake of your child's mental and physical health, you must put a stop to his hacking, and limit his computer time drastically.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaji Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 pm

LordRahl wrote:I hope to GOD that this was a joke. If not, then this guy sounds really stupid.

10. Is your son struggling academically?

If your son is failing courses in school, or performing poorly on sports teams, he may be involved in a hacking group, such as the infamous "Otaku" hacker association. Excessive time spent on the computer, communicating with his fellow hackers may cause temporary damage to the eyes and brain, from the electromagnetic radiation. This will cause his marks to slip dramatically, particularly in difficult subjects such as Math, and Chemistry. In extreme cases, over-exposure to computer radiation can cause schizophrenia, meningitis and other psychological diseases. Also, the reduction in exercise may cause him to lose muscle mass, and even to start gaining weight. For the sake of your child's mental and physical health, you must put a stop to his hacking, and limit his computer time drastically.

Don't worry... Its a joke

I think
Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum