Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attention all guilds

5 posters

Go down

Attention all guilds Empty Attention all guilds

Post  LordRahl Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 am

I personally don't feel like joining a guild, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. Please respect other players wishes to stay neutral, I can't tell you how much it pisses me off when I join a server, get asked to join a guild and get hunted for saying no. I realize the whole "if your not with us, your against us" mentality, but honestly thats not the case. I'm not against someone until i'm actually declaring i'm against them by joining the opposing guild. trust me. It's nothing against the players, just my own personal experiences with guilds have left me realizing that i don't need them. maybe one day my mind will change, but until you see my name with the opposing guild name in it, i'm not part of your war.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Attention all guilds Empty Re: Attention all guilds

Post  Nuxohiz Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:05 am

Are they going that far on this server already?
I myself hate guilds as well since they don't bring any good. You join them and after that you have to risk your life to save the ass of an arrogant and/or dumb person that also thinks he can pvp.

Without paralyze, m walls and/or grav vita's I also wouldn't join any war since mages die way too fast then. A high level pally can kill me with two hits -.-'

If I join a guild it's a rare exception and here it would only be the case if quite some people of my old server come over here and stay. Orschabalbro is from the old server and like 5 others came a day after me, but quit the first day :p

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:29 am

no not yet, i just don't want this server to GO THAT FAR. I'm trying to prevent it before it actually happens, lol.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:18 am

JO1NZ!!! m3 0r |-|AUNT3DS!!!! 4l1f3 bounce
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:04 am

lol i dont think u can make guild atm i dont know why u guys saying this and like its funny what amusement just post haha
XD
i personally think in order to have guild wars there has tobe alot of ppl.
and there not alot atm
runes like mw paralyse and grav vita should be on game.
a program that shows whos wining on the guild war showing who has the most kills
but atm what we need is time there's just like 2 lvls 100's on server ppl r just starting and are geting to know the server more and more
why want war?

peace Smile
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:39 am

You don't need war stats for war. If you go to war you should just kick ass and when one guild is afraid to go hunting and lost almost all their equipment it's clear that the other guild has won.

War is also good for the economy. People need supplies and people get free equipment from kills which is put for sale then.

The problem is that you need hate for war and right now there's little hate on the server. Only against individuals.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:You don't need war stats for war. If you go to war you should just kick ass and when one guild is afraid to go hunting and lost almost all their equipment it's clear that the other guild has won.

War is also good for the economy. People need supplies and people get free equipment from kills which is put for sale then.

The problem is that you need hate for war and right now there's little hate on the server. Only against individuals.

Yep, pretty much true.

Also you can keep the score on the Forums, like they use to back in the Day, we have the commands .!deathlist which states there death, who they died by and the date they were killed, that's is basically all you need.

Although what Orsha said, is slightly true, peace would be Nice, but Tibia (Which is why i play it) has a lot and i mean a lot of politics (I like Politics), someone always wants to be in Power, there are the leaders and there are the followers. People are extremely self-righteous.
Then there are the peaceful players that normally stay neutral (Until forced by one team by death), want peace and things that are helpful to the people! etc.
Tibia is so like a vicious circle of complete entertaining fun for the whole family to enjoy.

War.. War never changes.
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Amusement wrote:
Tibia is so like a vicious circle of complete entertaining fun for the whole family to enjoy.

I love that quote :p Would be funny to see some parents playing tibia with their kids and that the grannies join them.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Blokkah Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 pm

I actually know few ppl like that at hiberna
39 year old guy with his son and 42 year old woman with her daughter:D
not sure about the woman anymore but the guy still plays:P

Last edited by Blokkah on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blokkah
Blokkah

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:
Amusement wrote:

I love that quote :p Would be funny to see some parents playing tibia with their kids and that the grannies join them.

I actually know a family that plays tibia, I know a Women that made a character, and even made one for her child, quite funny.
They both play the game quite happily both in the level 100's~ on real tibia.
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down