Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vocational Seperation

2 posters

Go down

Vocational Seperation Empty Vocational Seperation

Post  Hazel Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:13 pm

One of the best things you can do to vary the gameplay in an ot is give the druid and sorcerer a completely different role. I believe you have been working towards this but here are a few quick suggestions:

*Utamo Sanctus is possibly the most impractical spell I have ever heard of. You really should find a way to make a recovery spell for druids that is practical for in-game use. You can probably talk to Amusement about this.
// you could possibly make this spell practical if you made it regenerate mana as well and cost something like 50 or 100 soul points instead, making it valuable for pging but limited use in pvp.

*My next suggestion is based on the creature aspect of the druid. I think you should revamp the summoning system for druids only and make some changes--- OR EVEN BETTER--- A pet system. That is a loaded suggestion but consider it. If you were simply to use a different sort of summoning spell you should create unique creatures that could buff the druid as well as aid it in a fight. In-game monsters aren't meant for people's use and are usually a little blunt when trying to implement them for your on devices. Just a quick thought Razz

No refined comments here just some ideas.
Hazel
Hazel

Back to top Go down

Vocational Seperation Empty Re: Vocational Seperation

Post  Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Hmmm. I like the first idea, I'll see if I can work it in.

Second idea is interesting too, although I have my own little changes I'd like to make to it. We'll see where the druid vocation is headed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum