Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items increase healing by Exura / UH

3 posters

Go down

Items increase healing by Exura / UH Empty Items increase healing by Exura / UH

Post  Darger Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I think with all the +skills and +defense on items there should also be a +healing to. Something like +50 to uh heals and + 10 to exura heals (Numbers of course just be arbitrary, only to show you the premise of my idea)

So lets say your exura heals for 150, you get a full set then maybe it heals for 200 (10 from armor, 10 from legs so on and so forth). UH being smiler but larger scale. This can be add to the Full set bones i suggested earlier if at all possible.

https://sonia.forumotion.com/suggestions-f6/idea-set-bonus-t337.htm
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Items increase healing by Exura / UH Empty Re: Items increase healing by Exura / UH

Post  Nuxohiz Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Would be something nice for a druid set. You could really make a special healer for the boss fights then for which you will probably need a healer.

Bad thing is that it would only be handy at boss fights since mages can heal their entire hp bar already.
Adding it at a knight or pally set wouldn't really fit with the vocation that wear it and the set itself in my eyes. You would expect the bonus of a set that only gives skills to be some extra skills or something similar.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Items increase healing by Exura / UH Empty Re: Items increase healing by Exura / UH

Post  Darger Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:16 pm

WOW you respond fast... and i was initially targeting this to either a druid or a knight. Knight because well Arn already decreased our healing by 100 i think getting it back through a set bonus shouldn't hurt.

The druid well i wasn't thinking the same as you but ye that's a good idea in itself.
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm not sure how I'd do bonus healing on gear, but I am thinking of a knight spell to help out with rune costs a bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Cool maybe i wont be broke all the time, and i completely forgot about this post.
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down