Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So we don't have to deal with this again.

+4
Nuxohiz
Orshabalbro
Kunta
GM Chiz
8 posters

Go down

So we don't have to deal with this again. Empty So we don't have to deal with this again.

Post  GM Chiz Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:55 pm

I would like to make a formal post about donating. All donations are final, all donations will be hopefully give within 24 hours, although could be much sooner or later (normally within hours), and only donate if you are positive you want the item. Arn please message Kunta whenever you have the chance. Thank you. Very Happy

So we don't have to deal with this again. Rere10
GM Chiz
GM Chiz

Back to top Go down

So we don't have to deal with this again. Empty Re: So we don't have to deal with this again.

Post  Kunta Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:00 pm

I did want it until i was power abused.

Kunta

Back to top Go down

So we don't have to deal with this again. Empty Re: So we don't have to deal with this again.

Post  Orshabalbro Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Kunta wrote:I did want it until i was power abused.
how where u power abused? lol.
u donated already.
u just cant get ur money back just because u want it.
don't try fighting it ul just get ur account deleted.
just get what u want of what u donated,
next time think twice before donating
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kunta Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Runesforsale dies and gms give him level back

not 5 minutes later runesforsale shows up at my spawn killing me.

I want a refund ( I haven't gotten item yet btw)

Gm has nerve to tell me I have problem with people because ale~ killed me

yeah he killed me while i was afk

It's sad that i have to dispute the transaction of $2.00 haha but what can ya do I don't want you to have my money you don't deserve it

I'm quitting the server anyways orsh

Kunta

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Kunta wrote:Runesforsale dies and gms give him level back

not 5 minutes later runesforsale shows up at my spawn killing me.

I want a refund ( I haven't gotten item yet btw)

Gm has nerve to tell me I have problem with people because ale~ killed me

yeah he killed me while i was afk

It's sad that i have to dispute the transaction of $2.00 haha but what can ya do I don't want you to have my money you don't deserve it

I'm quitting the server anyways orsh
:/
srry about all this, if u want msg me in game we could talk something out if u want
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Would suck if the GM really gives levels back. Only if the player dies due a GM I would say it's right to give levels back. Dying during a raid or something similar doesn't count of course and those levels shouldn't be given back then.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Lol this is by far the most funny post on here.

And about giving levels back

Even though I hope that other person was joking about getting levels back from a GM cause if it's Arn then it's prob cause he is desperate for players lol and if it's someone else they have explaining to do.
Little Angel
Little Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kunta Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 pm

It was gm chiz, who also gave me back my level after runesforsale killed me... i went from almost 90 to to almost 89 so gm chiz gave me like 70-80k exp? thanks Razz

I saw runesforsale go offline after taking over my mummy spawn

so i did a /deathlist runesforsale

saw he died

did /hs druid saw he was level 101

5 minutes later he comes to my vampire spawn and spams exori gran mas tera and kills me lol i look at his level hes level 104

Kunta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Dam?!
Why giving someone levels back who die in pvp? What's the use of pvp then? Seems like everybody can hunt reckless and go undead dragons, if you die you will get your levels back any way.

Explain please, this is everything except fair toward the other players, Orshabalbro can claim more than 10 levels for his deaths then.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kunta Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:25 pm

I think you only get one time to get your levels back after you die, a second chance.

Kunta

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Warrior Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 pm

no one should get their lvls back if you die its your fault if you go afk at a spawn u should have went to a pz zone or trainers. If you get kicked you wouldve been laggy and you shoud've known you shouldnt hunt because you would get kicked. If you die in a raid you shoud've stayed in PZ because the monsters were to hard for you. So NO ONE should get their levels back.
Golden Warrior
Golden Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Chiz Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

I did give Runes his level back, as well i have done this on many occasion for many different players. My rule is you get one do over, and thats all the courtisy you can expect from me. If someone dies at ancient mummies at level 100 or so, obviously something went wrong. And the death wasnt a pvp death, it was a pve death. You can check his deathlist. If you have a problem with a gm helping people out, you can get over it or leave. Everyone has internet problems, and there is no reason to suffer and have to lose a bp and levels and skills just because you dc'd for a minute. Again, ill say it for the last time. I did help Runes, and it will be the last time it ever happens. As for everyone else, i have refunded at least 10 other people their dead body and lost skills and levels in things such as raid, dc's ect, and this only happened once, and no one has ever complained one bit until now. I'm sorry it resulted in you dieing afterwards, but i can assure you that it will happen again, probably to everyone that has posted on this forum, because everyone deserves one do over. Thank you ^^
GM Chiz
GM Chiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Havocc Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 pm

already used my do-over Sad lol
Havocc
Havocc

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Woot i got one stored in the bank!
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down