Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotions [INFO]

+2
Amusement
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Promotions [INFO] Empty Promotions [INFO]

Post  Admin Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:27 am

I'm going to leave this sticky up so that all of you can have a little more information how promotions work.

Basic Regen Scheme:

Knight:-----3 health every 1 second:-----3hps-----3 mana every 2 seconds:-----1.5mps
Paladin:----2 health every 1 second:-----2hps-----2 mana every 1 second:-------2mps
Druid:------3 health every 2 seconds:----1.5hps---3 mana every 1 second:-------3mps
Sorcerer:---3 health every 2 seconds:----1.5hps---3 mana every 1 second:-------3mps

Promoted Regen Scheme:

EK:---------7 health every 2 seconds:----3.5hps------2 mana every 1 second:-----2mps
RP:---------5 health every 2 seconds:-----2.5hps------5 mana every 2 seconds:----2.5mps
ED:---------2 health every 1 second:-----2.0hps------7 mana every 2 seconds:----3.5mps
MS:---------2 health every 1 second:-----2.0 hps-----7 mana every 2 seconds:----3.5mps

2nd Promotion Regen Scheme:

Tenacious Knight --- 10 health every 2 seconds: --- 5.0hps----- 5 mana every 2 second: 2.5mps
Zealous Paladin ----- 8 health every 2 seconds: --- 4.0hps----- 8 mana every 2 second: 4.0mps
Vigorous Druid ------ 5 health every 2 seconds: ---- 2.5hps---- 10 mana every 2 second: 5.0mps
Mad Sorcerer: ------ 5 health every 2 seconds: ---- 2.5hps --- 10 mana every 2 second: 5.0mps

FAQ:

Q: Do I need premium to buy a promotion?
A: Yes/No. Yes to make it work, no to spend the money. So you can go buy a promotion without premium, but it won't work.

Q: How do I buy premium?
A: !buypremium

Q: !buypremium doesn't work!
A: Yes it does, make sure your not in combat and have EXACTLY 10k on you. Not one gold coin more or less.

Q: How do I get an epic promotion?
A: Go to the npc that sells the regular promotion (promo paul) and say 'epic'. The cost is 400k and you need level 100.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Promotions [INFO] Empty Re: Promotions [INFO]

Post  Amusement Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 pm

!pacc also works if your lazy Razz
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:59 am

Lol Razz I didnĀ“t know that !pacc works too.

Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:10 am

perhaps this should go in suggestions but wouldn't it be easier/seem better if regen stayed same time period, just one more health/mana per sec than what was being given? for example, mages regen 3 health every 2 secs and 3 mana every 1 sec. With promo, they regen 2 health per 1 sec, and 7 mana per 2 secs. It seems like it actually hurts us getting promo, even though that isn't the case. Clearly its a step up, but its also a step up in time, which sometimes is critical in the hunt, and also in MY mind at least it seems like it takes forever simply because the time is longer. Anyway, just a suggestion lol. Take it or leave it.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:10 pm

I agree completely with LordRahl's suggestion and what he's saying makes sense and is very true. You should keep the normal regen time but just change the amount it goes up in that time period.
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:56 pm

13uck wrote:I agree completely with LordRahl's suggestion and what he's saying makes sense and is very true. You should keep the normal regen time but just change the amount it goes up in that time period.

We'll see about changing that. I'm comfortable with the system as it is because all rates are explained in this thread, but I do agree that some players presume it to take longer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:43 am

In that case they should just read it well and look to the last column.
It's also quite logical that when you are promoted the regenerations are better.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum