Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normal stars and viper stars

4 posters

Go down

Normal stars and viper stars Empty Normal stars and viper stars

Post  Oney Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Maybe change the break chance of normal throwing stars and viper stars to a lower value so every time I kill a demon I dont lose 20 vip stars. Also if you do change it they might not be only used for decoration anymore lol.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Normal stars and viper stars Empty Re: Normal stars and viper stars

Post  Admin Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Oney wrote:Maybe change the break chance of normal throwing stars and viper stars to a lower value so every time I kill a demon I dont lose 20 vip stars. Also if you do change it they might not be only used for decoration anymore lol.

I wanted to see viper/assassin stars being used for boss fights and pvp. However, since both of those things arn't happening much, I'll think about it. Im considering making more creatures drop viper stars.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Cool, I think assassin stars are fine, and ya we don't have enough people to kill the boss yet. You might want to consider the exp rate thingy a lot because a lot of people quit due to low exp rates. You should also check the blessing system with a test character too because people are saying it doesn't work?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Oney wrote:Cool, I think assassin stars are fine, and ya we don't have enough people to kill the boss yet. You might want to consider the exp rate thingy a lot because a lot of people quit due to low exp rates. You should also check the blessing system with a test character too because people are saying it doesn't work?
ye i agree and u might want to check too the speed on the golden set i dont rly see much of a difrent with full set + epic promotion
~suggestion~
would be nice to have 2 different sets like knights
like you guys know they have their hp one and the skill set
well what if we could have golden set for + skills and maybe like yalahar set for speed
Very Happy
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:
Oney wrote:Cool, I think assassin stars are fine, and ya we don't have enough people to kill the boss yet. You might want to consider the exp rate thingy a lot because a lot of people quit due to low exp rates. You should also check the blessing system with a test character too because people are saying it doesn't work?
ye i agree and u might want to check too the speed on the golden set i dont rly see much of a difrent with full set + epic promotion
~suggestion~
would be nice to have 2 different sets like knights
like you guys know they have their hp one and the skill set
well what if we could have golden set for + skills and maybe like yalahar set for speed
Very Happy
Ya i agree. I was testing the speed against some other pally level 8 or something and right when he attacked the monk i did too and we were equal the whole time, even though I was epic promo.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanny Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 am

Knights have twice as much speed as paladins... Mad
Zanny
Zanny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content