Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contests / Games / Giveaways?

3 posters

Go down

Contests / Games / Giveaways? Empty Contests / Games / Giveaways?

Post  Darger Sat May 01, 2010 8:42 pm

What happened to all the contests and stuff? I remember we had a dice game and arena. I think you should start doing this again, and i dont mean flood the server with free items but from time to time i think there should be just a cool event(That is not placed on the calendar)

A suggestion can be make one player IT and give him an item. Then the whole server has to kill that player and get that item. Winner gets some runes or something. The person running of course gets his lvls/skills/items back.

I mainly suggest this cause i am always running out of guh and its quit annoying having to wait for someone to make them before i can buy them and go hunt.

Edit - Thought of another idea, a GM can just randomly hide items around the entier map. Now that there is a clean every day it will never stay longer then 1 day and it would be fun to just find something (Runes / come platinum / Decorations?)

Edit 2 - Another thought, give one of your tutors the ability to creat items. (I dont know if you can track every item he can make?) But if you can then it would be safe to trust them to not give themselves items and they can go around hiding stuff or even having events!
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Contests / Games / Giveaways? Empty Re: Contests / Games / Giveaways?

Post  Orshabalbro Sat May 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Darger wrote:
A suggestion can be make one player IT and give him an item. Then the whole server has to kill that player and get that item. Winner gets some runes or something. The person running of course gets his lvls/skills/items back.
kk i didnt rly read everything but this got my attention
this looks so fucking funnn!!!!
they should totally do this.
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Sun May 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Im surprised no one is interested in events... O well. Guess we can just lvl all day....
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sun May 02, 2010 5:58 pm

I like it bump
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down