Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Fishy

3 posters

Go down

Something Fishy Empty Something Fishy

Post  Hazel Sun May 02, 2010 11:53 am

So I hate to finally bring this up but it has gotten increasingly obvious that something is going on here.

Runesforsale, as nice as he is, somehow as been gaining magic levels suspiciously fast. 3 days ago I logged on and he had ml 109. Today I log on and he has ml 113. Now I will tell you that with my eqs and promo it takes me about 110 hours of mana training to get up a magic level. Even if he has all the mana gaining eqs and the second promotion it really can't take him any less than 80 hours per ml. It is physically impossible for anyone to get their ml up that fast. As for using mana runes I simply do not believe that anyone would have that many runes and use them all in that short of a time span, especially since he primarily has played after soul as been instated. I have heard other rumors regarding him and I would really appreciate it if someone would explain to me his magic gaining technique so we can all take part. I mean that seems a lot easier to me than 440 hours of mana training.
Hazel
Hazel

Back to top Go down

Something Fishy Empty Re: Something Fishy

Post  Hazel Sun May 02, 2010 11:58 am

I would like to correct something. I just did the math and it appears it takes me 140 hours to get a ml. (.71% per hour).
Hazel
Hazel

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel Sun May 02, 2010 12:05 pm

This is also because I believe he already donated from 100 to 110 but I could be wrong.
Hazel
Hazel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 12:24 pm

I forget how much, but runes did buy himself some of his magic level through donations.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel* Sun May 02, 2010 2:36 pm

I was under the impression that he had already maxed out though.

Hazel*

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 02, 2010 2:45 pm

I'm not accusing anyone, but to give some more information:

While I was sleeping he went from m lvl 109 to m lvl 113 magic levels and from level 114 to 122.
Let say he didn't got 4 magic levels, but 301% since he could be 1% away from m lvl 110 (he had m lvl 110, but died and went back to 109. GM Chriz has gave him volcanic fury robe and boots and level 115 so he could summon dragon lords to test them. After that he had to die so he went back to his old level. I assume that he had to gave the robe and boots back).
He also donated to get from magic level 100 to 110 I believe or he got those at even a more impossible speed.

I don't want to say much more about it or it seems too much like accusing people for bug abuses, corrupt game masters, etc.

As mage I would also like to know more about this.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum