Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvp Event Idea

+2
Oney
Adrian
6 posters

Go down

Pvp Event Idea Empty Pvp Event Idea

Post  Adrian Sun May 02, 2010 11:38 pm

There's not a lot of pvp going on in Sonia, so why not make an interesting event based on it?

It could happen once a month and is scheduled on the calendar. When the event starts everyone spawns at the temple, and there are quest boxes giving out special eq and runes for each vocation. and after the event is over restart the server from where it left off before the event.

You would gain levels from killing people, and nobody loses anything when they die. They ofcourse don't keep anything from the event, except maybe a couple rewards handed out to a few people, maybe like trophies saying what place they came in on the pvpe event.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Pvp Event Idea Empty Re: Pvp Event Idea

Post  Oney Mon May 03, 2010 12:19 am

Win Win Win?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon May 03, 2010 2:43 am

Menz, I will have to do some sneak attacks then as mage or teaming up with runes.

It's a nice idea, but maybe letting it last just one or a few hours. I'm not feeling much for logging in and having nothing to do since there's nobody online in my time zone.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Mon May 03, 2010 6:58 am

That's true, but that's why it would only be like once a month. Lots of people would have to be online that day.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 03, 2010 7:06 am

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea how on earth I would code this. I like it though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Mon May 03, 2010 7:11 am

Admin wrote:Honestly, I have absolutely no idea how on earth I would code this. I like it though.

Save the original server, run a copy of Sonia and when it's over, just run the original again. Razz (only seen it on 1 other server so it's still pretty original)
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 am

Another event I've seen was a Zombie Event. Razz

It was pretty cool, you went through a tp above depot and spawned in an arena. After the time limit ran out, a zombie spawned in the arena. He moved slow and if you got hit by the zombie you were out. But they would multiply and gang up on you What a Face
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Mon May 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Lol I got that I idea from another server too. Which server did you get it from?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleserhaider Wed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Adrian wrote:There's not a lot of pvp going on in Sonia, so why not make an interesting event based on it?

It could happen once a month and is scheduled on the calendar. When the event starts everyone spawns at the temple, and there are quest boxes giving out special eq and runes for each vocation. and after the event is over restart the server from where it left off before the event.

You would gain levels from killing people, and nobody loses anything when they die. They ofcourse don't keep anything from the event, except maybe a couple rewards handed out to a few people, maybe like trophies saying what place they came in on the pvpe event.

ok the idea of LoW is a great idea and i love it alot cause this idea exist in other server and it is a great event,there was an especial place (an island) and there a big depot where u put all ur items, the door of the main room dont allow u to enter with items, all the players enter to the main room and a Gm or a tutor active the event and all the player apear in 2 diferents temples in the island( 2 teams one red and the other blue) in the island u can find all kind of Eq, and all kind of runes, to win you have to active a swicth 35 time in a castle (in the center of the island) but u have to protect ur swicth, is a exelent war and when u finalized the team winner gain war points for all the people that they killed, anyone return with the items of the island, and with the war's points u will be allowed to buy unic items on the server( furnitures, dolls, especial EQ, runes,etc)
PD: escuse me if u cant understand alot of the things that i wrote but i dont speak english very well (i speak spanish) so sorry Sad

Aleserhaider

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Warrior Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Adrian wrote:Another event I've seen was a Zombie Event. Razz

It was pretty cool, you went through a tp above depot and spawned in an arena. After the time limit ran out, a zombie spawned in the arena. He moved slow and if you got hit by the zombie you were out. But they would multiply and gang up on you What a Face
Didn't one shot already suggest that?
Golden Warrior
Golden Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down