Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard)

+3
Admin
Plebb
Darger
7 posters

Go down

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Empty 3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard)

Post  Darger Tue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

This guy looks really cool but fucking strong!

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Boss_310

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Boss3210

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Boss3310

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Boss3410

This last on is for you Lord ! WE CAN GET TO THE SWORD WITHOUT FIRST KILLING THE BOSS!!!! (Sadly you still need to head...)

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Sword10

Last edited by Darger on Tue May 04, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Empty Re: 3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard)

Post  Plebb Tue May 04, 2010 12:41 pm

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Taimatluringplaces
How the area looks like. The black part is unknown to us. The most logical places to stay as blocker are marked so they can be discussed easier. As you can see it's not luring the boss, but passing by to be able to reach the luring spot which makes it harder. We scouted the south and didn't found any obstacles that could be used for blocking.

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Hitsoftaimat
This are some hits of his spell damage.

Last edited by Plebb on Tue May 04, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard) Empty Re: 3rd Boss Location (This one will be hard)

Post  Admin Tue May 04, 2010 1:18 pm

All I'm going to say for this one is, that you should really check out our library. Everything you need to know is there Wink

(and thats the hint)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm

It is believed that he is incredibly powerful, not only with his flaming breath but also his strong claws, however, because of his size he is believed to move slowly.

He doesn't moves as slow as the devourer, but didn't stood long enough upstairs to see how slow he moves.

Blocking spot 1:
Only the boss can hit you and not wave you. Don't know or he would change target if one of his summons would reach that spot first. You would also have to walk quite much with the more fragile shooters and healers.

Blocking spot 2:
Only the boss can hit you, but he can wave you.

Blocking spot 3&4:

Only the boss and an other can hit you.

The one or two lava lakes: Can be ran around, healer would have to run a lot too however.

One or two mountains?
If it are two mountains you could easily run around the first one and since it's a mountain the boss can't hit you at all since the mountain is standing in the way. Summons could make the running harder.

That's are all possible tactical things I can think about now.

Edit:
This boss can be found at the most north part of the dragon mountain.

Last edited by Plebb on Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Tue May 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Plebb wrote:He doesn't moves as slow as the devourer, but didn't stood long enough upstairs to see how slow he moves.

Movie of Tiamat, Lord of the Flames:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV-f_ZvTw7c

Some more information for running/blocking:
Was level 104 with fur boots, demon helmet, demon legs, dark armor, dragon scale shield, skull staff, wolf tooth chain and death ring.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue May 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Ouch, glad I didn't tried it out :p
Thanks for the movie.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Tue May 04, 2010 3:50 pm

i think i can easily run this boss XD
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Tue May 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:i think i can easily run this boss XD
gl. make a movie lol!
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:i think i can easily run this boss XD
You forget one little detail: there will be 6 dragons blocking your way all the time and you can't use lag Wink
If you don't want the dragons you must run far into unknown area hoping there will be something to run around.

You don't see the boss healing in the movie, maybe you can solo him, go for it.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Warrior Tue May 04, 2010 7:00 pm

If you go to kill the titan again can i come because im almost lvl 90 Very Happy
Golden Warrior
Golden Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down