Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auction System Fail

3 posters

Go down

Auction System Fail Empty Auction System Fail

Post  Adrian Sat May 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Well, I added a massacre sword and 2 bears to the auction. Decided to add a bp of death. Put it in my left hand, said the command, and my main bp went to auction instead.. idk why. Bought it back, and everything in my backpack was gone.

Now im missing my edge of insanity, massacre sword, mp shield, 2k guh, 500 manarune charges, 30 ccs, backpack of flames and death, and dragon shield. Had some bps of explos too. Mad

Arn if you could get online and return my items that'd be great.. and possibly fix this bug too, or add it to your thread to warn people. if im offline cuz i got tired of waiting just throw it in my house.

PS. /showmyauction and /removeauction do not work. That's why I had to buy my backpack back just to see if it had my items in it.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Auction System Fail Empty Re: Auction System Fail

Post  Darger Sat May 08, 2010 2:08 pm

That truly sucks lord (2nd time you lost a bunch of items?) Arnif your going to fix this witch i asum you will can you also do these :

make a max amount of auctions per person cause i don't want to see someone rage quit and put 10000food items one by one on the auction

+ can you make it list by newest action not alphabetical? Or both? /showauctionnew ?
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Come on Arn I need my items Mad

If you don't believe me test it. I also auctioned off a magic plate helmet, and when I did the helmet on my head slot went to auction, instead the one in my hand. Same thing happened to the backpack. I need my weapons and runes to level Exclamation
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 08, 2010 2:47 pm

You would put the ONLY SINGLE ITEM that would bug up the system. I'll give you your backpack and items back, however I'll say this once.

If the backpack your putting up for auction is the same as the backpack you use, please put the backpack you use away from your character before putting the other backpack up for sale.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down