Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me."

+2
Admin
Darger
6 posters

Go down

Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me." Empty Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me."

Post  Darger Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Ima just put this here and not say anything...

Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me." Frist_10

Rape is not a good thing, kids ask first!

Last edited by Darger on Sun May 09, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me." Empty Re: Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me."

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 6:46 pm

This is truly incredible. Amazing achievement.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me." Empty Re: Golden Warrior, "One shot stop rapping me."

Post  Oney Sun May 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Lmao clever title, how does it relate though, i don't understand. lmao
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Sun May 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Admin wrote:This is truly incredible. Amazing achievement.

Tyvm good sir. (Now make more content because i think i beat the game ^^)

Oney wrote:Lmao clever title, how does it relate though, i don't understand. lma

I couldn't think of a better title......
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Darger wrote:
Admin wrote:This is truly incredible. Amazing achievement.

Tyvm good sir. (Now make more content because i think i beat the game ^^)

Oney wrote:Lmao clever title, how does it relate though, i don't understand. lma

I couldn't think of a better title......

Lol, think you beat the game, that was worded in a funny way.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel Sun May 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Aren't golden and one shot brothers...that's sick..
Little Angel
Little Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Nice Darger.

We killed the two bosses yesterday and we tried Tiamat twice and failed twice. I have an idea how we can kill Tiamat with less risk so LoW can get the sword as well but it will be damm expensive for me :p
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Mon May 10, 2010 11:21 am

Plebb wrote:Nice Darger.

We killed the two bosses yesterday and we tried Tiamat twice and failed twice. I have an idea how we can kill Tiamat with less risk so LoW can get the sword as well but it will be damm expensive for me :p

Is the idea runes? Cause i think the idea is runes.
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon May 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Idea is to summon a bad ass demon as blocker or when I'm higher an undead dragon.
The costs for killing bosses is getting higher and higher for me :p

You have 4.6k hp, LoW has 4.8k hp and a demon has like 15k hp?
The demon has a bigger buffer. If you or LoW would lose 5k hp it's end of the story, the demon would be on just 66% of his hp. Only thing is that people shouldn't forget that the demon has to be healed as much as the blocker would have to be healed or the demon will still die.

But with Runes it would be much easier yes. It's still dangerous then however, you still went to red hp a couple of times I believe.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Mon May 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Plebb wrote:
But with Runes it would be much easier yes. It's still dangerous then however, you still went to red hp a couple of times I believe.

I used quite a lot of uhs on darger during that fight.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Mon May 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Ye it was a surprise to me when Plebbs told me runes wasnt the only person healing me. It try is a boss where you have to run from... but i guess if you guys always come we can still just down him.
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 am

Ah, doesn't surprise me that there were more people than runes and me healing Darger.
Seems like the savest way is really running. Bad thing is that you will still need a healer while running, but the blocker will go in and out of the screen.
Seems like you had 5k healing on you (probably a bit more since sio goes faster than uhs I think and good chance that golden or Orsh was healing you too) and still getting red...
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Blokkah Tue May 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Nice weapon you got there:P
Gz
Blokkah
Blokkah

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Tue May 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Blokkah wrote:Nice weapon you got there:P
Gz

Well thank you (For staying on topic!)
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down