Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addons would be amazing

+2
Darger
Clears Valentine
6 posters

Go down

Addons would be amazing Empty Addons would be amazing

Post  Clears Valentine Thu May 13, 2010 4:14 pm

I think it would be nice to have addons, i mean i dont wanna look like a freaking monster, but i dont wanna look likesome lvl 15 noob on rl too with no addons. most outfits dont even look good without addons except citizen.

I think making addons possible would be sweet, but not like super hard. Take... umm .. ok take knight addon for example, make it like 450 behe fangs and 100 gs silks or something, (just using random addon items). But yeah something like that would be pretty cool.
Clears Valentine
Clears Valentine

Back to top Go down

Addons would be amazing Empty Re: Addons would be amazing

Post  Darger Thu May 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Clears Valentine wrote:I think it would be nice to have addons, i mean i dont wanna look like a freaking monster, but i dont wanna look likesome lvl 15 noob on rl too with no addons. most outfits dont even look good without addons except citizen.

I think making addons possible would be sweet, but not like super hard. Take... umm .. ok take knight addon for example, make it like 450 behe fangs and 100 gs silks or something, (just using random addon items). But yeah something like that would be pretty cool.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO plz dont make more reason for creature products! Addons are cool and call but PLZ no creature products!

Last edited by Darger on Thu May 13, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Thu May 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Ya not creature products, maybe like some epic quest that would be cool. Then at the end, the tunnels split into all the outfit ways. Then when you reach then end of, lets say the citizen outfit you can pick the first addon for it, (not the second) Quests are harder for each addon?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clears Valentine Thu May 13, 2010 5:55 pm

hm yeah i guess, idk crature products seem a bit more cool in my opinion, but a quest would be cool too, but the only thing dumb about quest sis some people wouldnt have a chance to do it if it were to hard or something. i still like products better ;p
Clears Valentine
Clears Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Thu May 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Clears Valentine wrote:hm yeah i guess, idk crature products seem a bit more cool in my opinion, but a quest would be cool too, but the only thing dumb about quest sis some people wouldnt have a chance to do it if it were to hard or something. i still like products better ;p

O can you like 1000 undead dragons? Still pretty hard aint it but then you add to the fact its just tedious.
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Clears Valentine Thu May 13, 2010 6:21 pm

I said not to hard, thats why i pointed out "behemoth fangs" and such. something that would take time but isnt as crazy or annoying as an undead dragon.
Clears Valentine
Clears Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

I'll look into adding this for 1.4.2. No promises.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Fri May 14, 2010 3:39 am

You should work to get your addons, so I would like to see them require creature products.
Maybe making the first addons easier by making it require creature products up to dragon scales, giant spider sliks and maybe behemoth fangs. Second addons could require red dragon scales, undead hearts and harder.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Fri May 14, 2010 11:12 am

And back to the idea of saving your creature outfits.. which would also be very cool to add in the update. Razz
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Clears Valentine Fri May 14, 2010 4:26 pm

I kind of agreed with u plebb, but the second addon is usualy the only good ones lmao. but yeah good idea
Clears Valentine
Clears Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down