Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Titan loot so far

5 posters

Go down

Best Titan loot so far Empty Best Titan loot so far

Post  Plebb Fri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Asked Darger or he wanted to kill General Visax. Darger wanted to test it first or we could heal enough, but it was that easy that we continued killing it, which is also the reason we didn't had a party.
It gave me 100% level and without the behemoths that would have been 200% level. Darger used about 100 uh charges, means I used about 100 uhs en sds together and 9k mana for the behemoths.

We made some profit I think :p

Best Titan loot so far Generalvisaxwithdarger1

When we wanted to try to kill Brutus with a summoned demon as blocker so we could try it out safely One Shot came on and he summoned his brother, so we decided to do Brutus just with Darger as blocker.
Loot wasn't bad either :p

Best Titan loot so far Brutuswithfour

Total loot:

• 11 crystal coins
  • Massacre sword
  • mp ammy
  • mp helmet
  • mp shield
  • mp armor
  • mp boots
  • soul of brutus
  • egg of life

While writing the loot down I realise we looted a complete magic plate set xD
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Best Titan loot so far Empty Re: Best Titan loot so far

Post  Admin Fri May 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Incredible... maybe I should lower the drop chance... Hmmmm.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Fri May 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Plebb wrote:
While writing the loot down I realise we looted a complete magic plate set xD

Yes sir! + a sword so if anyone got our loot he would have the same loot that took me so long to get in a matter of 20-30m ^^. Good hunt and now we know we can kill at lest 1 boss every day AND make some profit!
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Fri May 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Admin wrote:Incredible... maybe I should lower the drop chance... Hmmmm.....

Shit Plebbs delete everything! Leave no proof of our hunt!
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Clears Valentine Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Admin wrote:Incredible... maybe I should lower the drop chance... Hmmmm.....

or not theyre low enough :p
Clears Valentine
Clears Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Fri May 14, 2010 6:41 pm

We know now that General Visax can be killed by just two high levels so he will be killed almost every day now and mp items will flood the server. The soul of brutus and egg of life aren't rare either.
Maybe increasing the respawn time to 4-8 days? That way titans are still fun to hunt and they still give profit then (we were just extremely lucky this time), but the server won't be flooded that much with mp items.
If we are still getting so many mp items the drop rate should be lowered as well, but not that much since titans are more rare.

@Darger:
Yeah, if you loot a burning desire at undeads now we looted the best knight set that can be dropped in a short time :p
Unfortunately I loot only double items at undeads. Next item I expect to loot is an other northwind rod or massacre sword, but I will see that when I wake up.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Killed General Visax and Brutus again at exactly the same way as yesterday, but with Darger replaced by LoW (so 2 vs Visax, 4 vs Brutus and makes me the only person that was at every titan kill so far).

Loot was 11 cc and a titanium axe. Shows that we were just very lucky when we looted the complete mp set.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Plebb wrote:Killed General Visax and Brutus again at exactly the same way as yesterday, but with Darger replaced by LoW (so 2 vs Visax, 4 vs Brutus and makes me the only person that was at every titan kill so far).

Loot was 11 cc and a titanium axe. Shows that we were just very lucky when we looted the complete mp set.

Its funny but the only real person that needs to be at these hunts is you cuase i think your the only healer left... Low can replace me and any shooter can replace anyone doing dmg....
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Well, I guess that you and Low can also kill General Visax with just One Shot.
He heals for 1.2k and I heal for 1.5k, but it's possible with less healing since I'm not healing all the time (using manarunes for behemoths and shooting sds).
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Mon May 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Plebb wrote:Well, I guess that you and Low can also kill General Visax with just One Shot.
He heals for 1.2k and I heal for 1.5k, but it's possible with less healing since I'm not healing all the time (using manarunes for behemoths and shooting sds).
I can speed up the kill by a lot too. And darger and low could prob solo b/cthey can heal each other. But the loot is just ridiculous, it is a lil to high. You can fix this by adding more armor sets into the game and have each titan drop some random loot found in the game (skulls,creature products, 200x runes, all types of armor sets with the good ones having a low drop chance to much less better items such as plate armor to have higher drop chance.

Edit: loot could also be mystery items that wont be introduced in patch notes.
-Also maybe it could drop some spell scrolls that could be learned by a specific voc? Fun spell recomended.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon May 17, 2010 2:17 pm

I actually meant Darger or LoW + you, so just with two people like Darger/LoW and me.

Low and I just killed Visax and Brutus again and at level 200 LoW could try to solo Visax.
Barely had to heal him.
Just LoW and me is enough for Brutus we discovered. We had Aleserhaider with us to be sure, but I had to heal rarely. Will look or it does really work tomorrow if nobody else is online then.

Edit:
Visax: 8 cc + mp helmet
Brutus: 9 cc (new cc record for Brutus)
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down