Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm.. 2nd on the server??

3 posters

Go down

Umm.. 2nd on the server?? Empty Umm.. 2nd on the server??

Post  brice Sat May 29, 2010 5:44 pm

I heard that only one was on the server and Golden Warrior has it, well i was hunting undeads and this popped up Very Happy
Umm.. 2nd on the server?? 310
brice
brice

Back to top Go down

Umm.. 2nd on the server?? Empty Re: Umm.. 2nd on the server??

Post  Darger Sat May 29, 2010 5:49 pm

brice wrote:I heard that only one was on the server and Golden Warrior has it, well i was hunting undeads and this popped up Very Happy

Ug... i killed 800 undeads and havnt got one yet.... gratz
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sat May 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Hehe me and u ez are only ones that have it. Lol i looted it for my bro. =)
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  brice Sat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Darger wrote:
brice wrote:I heard that only one was on the server and Golden Warrior has it, well i was hunting undeads and this popped up Very Happy

lol dude it was my first undead dragon of the day
brice
brice

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Sat May 29, 2010 7:46 pm

brice wrote:
Darger wrote:

lol dude it was my first undead dragon of the day
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ima kill you.
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down