Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Time

2 posters

Go down

First Time Empty First Time

Post  Diesel Mon May 31, 2010 2:16 am

First time I ever mapped, just downloaded Remeres Map Editor + just made this in like 30 minutes while I'm training, I think it looks okay, what's your opinions and thoughts?
First Time Jh555c
Yes it's small, not sure why. But where there are 2 GS close like 2 sqm within one is a GS and one is The Old Widow.

~Diesel
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

First Time Empty Re: First Time

Post  Plebb Mon May 31, 2010 2:25 am

Not bad, but here are some suggestions:
- Where does the stair leads to? If this is under the ground there shouldn't be so many bushes and other plants. Plants need sunlight which they can't get under the ground.
- You should try making the green at the edges more smoothly, now it has angles of 90 degree everywhere.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesel Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 am

Stairs no idea, and I didn't even think about the grass and sunlight things, lol. And ye the edges p/o me so I just finally stopped doing it easily and did it fast Very Happy
Gonna make a new outdoor Gs spawn tomorrow when I got a chance or whenever I got a chance, it's kinda fun making them, I wanted a waterfall but I thought it would look stupid, but now since I'm doing an outdoor one tomorrow I can have one :DD
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon May 31, 2010 2:35 am

Maybe it's better to make something different than a GS spawn. There're two GS hunting grounds on the server already and if you would make a very nice design, Arn might want to use it or get ideas from it for his mapping.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down