Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pits Of Inferno....

4 posters

Go down

Pits Of Inferno.... Empty Pits Of Inferno....

Post  Aleserhaider Mon May 31, 2010 10:07 am

well.... i think this Quest is one of the best Quest i all tibia, in this quest if in the server is balanced the vocations would be a great challenge cuase a knight cant solo this quest nor sorcerer or paladin, to do this quest need a good team, an Exlenet Blocker (for example LoW) but he cant do it alone he need a healer,
a Druid ( mmm maybe Saramon i dont know other high lvl druid), and need someone who deal great damage with sd xD a sorcerer( mm Plebb Razz ) and an exelents shooters, paladins ( Orshabalbro and One shoot) this would be the basic team but need more people helping( me xD, darger, golden warrior) doing exeta to help with the mosnters, and other shooters and druids.

the mosnter have to be really strong and in some room of PoI can be a Boss(have to be really strong, for example "Mr Punish"-Dark torture-,"Dracola"-Undead Dragon") whos born sometime (aleatory) and give a valuable and rare item.

The reward can be the same items that in rl but edited like, Arbalest( An strong Crossbow for paladins and only can use it by Zelaus paladins), Sprite Wand ( and strong wand (only can be used bye mad sorcerers and epic promotions fo druids xD i dont remember the name) and Avenger with other too weapons like a strong mace and strong axe(can only be used bye Tenacius knight)
And a condition to enter to PoI have to be a Team of 9 person minimum ( like UmbyOts)

PD: excuse me if u dont understand my english xD Pls teacher One Shoot correct me all my mistakes xD
I REALLY WANT THIS QUEST

Last edited by Aleserhaider on Mon May 31, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Aleserhaider

Back to top Go down

Pits Of Inferno.... Empty Re: Pits Of Inferno....

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 am

PLEASE hit the enter key once in a while when your typing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleserhaider Mon May 31, 2010 10:19 am

Sorry Sad :'(

Aleserhaider

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Warrior Mon May 31, 2010 10:40 am

it would be nice to have a challenging quest
Golden Warrior
Golden Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm

I thought my English was bad for not having it as a first language. You should totally make a pits of inferno that isn't even similar to real tibia's one...since sorry but real tibia one is still easy stuff lol when people know what they are doing.
Little Angel
Little Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum