Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

arcane loom robbed

+2
Aleserhaider
saramon
6 posters

Go down

arcane loom robbed Empty arcane loom robbed

Post  saramon Mon May 31, 2010 5:15 pm

same thing as where you make magical steel stuff being stolen well where xora the mad is is gone to

saramon

Back to top Go down

arcane loom robbed Empty Re: arcane loom robbed

Post  Aleserhaider Mon May 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Admin can u do a litle patch and put the tp of smith steel a protection zone pks continue enter here and tp to temple.

and put the aracne foundry and arcane loom protection zone too or only in the place of the items..

Aleserhaider

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 am

The magma monocle/legs can still be stolen in the arcane loom.
One of those two items is missing in the arcane loom. All others are save.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Nvm, not a single item is save and everything except the square you enter when going up (to avoid abuse) should be made pz.
I took the mage armor, lighting robe, lightning legs, soft boots, fur boots and magma legs to avoid it getting theft by people who would keep it.
Elven mage armor and magma monocle are stolen by an unknown person.

Can't throw them behind a counter in depot yet since my knight is outside the walls of the loom now. Got to make two more knights to tp my knight back to temple.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 pm

Damn it. I forgot about the arcane loom.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Admin wrote:Damn it. I forgot about the arcane loom.

Tsk tsk. I wonder who stole all those items and kept them.
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Same here, spent loads of mana on summoning and jump slash every time to rob it before others could.
Now I also have to spent time on making two more level 25 knights Sad

If it get robs again after it's pz someone must have a character logged out at the place. Easy way to fix it is by putting a field there so the person won't be able to log out and if he doesn't heal it all the time it will die eventually.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesel Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 am

Adding on to what Plebb said.
And if he does have a bot he'll be using auto make food (exevo pan) + auto exura, and if he thinks he will live, he will just keep those running, and eventually we will find him back there botting, and he shall be punished!
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 am

Managed to release my knight finally (stuff has been throw by Mike the trash npc).

I got four knights logged in outside the walls of the arcane loom of which a high with 100+ skill.
Spend like 50k mana on spider summons, used many fbombs and mana on single manarunes for the knights so they could use jump slash (for reaching items, coming in playing area again and for putting them outside the walls for tp) and not to forget a lot of time on making all those knights.

Hope it will be fixed before there will be a server restart for a crash or an other reason since the price for protecting the items is getting high and there's one outside the wall area for which I would have to make two more knights in case a good knight get stuck there.

I just counted my character and I have 20 characters: 7 knights, 3 paladins, 4 sorcerers and 6 druids xD
Only 8 of them were made with a real playing purpose in main it be a main char or alt, pk char or killing botters char. Two were made for staying in rook (level 30+), 5 for releasing knights in arcane loom (one is still in rook), two for making runes and 3 for scouting rook and an other will be made for scouting the paladin area of rook which will be number 21.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down