Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was bored so

3 posters

Go down

Was bored so Empty Was bored so

Post  wolfman Mon May 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Custom Annihilator.. (using the monsters you have in game)
Custom pits of inferno.. (using the monsters you have in game)
Custom annhilator part 2 ... (using new stronger monsters you have to make IF you raise lvl cap)
Rasie level cap?
Make self made runes come with more charges? (uhs to be x3 instead of 1 for example)
Shared exp in server? if not could you add?

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Was bored so Empty Re: Was bored so

Post  wolfman Mon May 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Sorry dont mean to appear to disresepct your hard work as I DO appreciate how cool server is Razz
Just I am enjoying the server an am play testing all 4 classes Smile
The things I post about are just things as a "new players" point of view (even tho I been playing for years XD)

I know rune prices are for "economy" but how about lowering them a little?
20 uhs wouldnt cost you 6k in real tibia an dont take enough effort to make to be that high ?
3-4k for 20 is more fair seeing as blanks are free an you can spam out 200 easy enough before having to get soul Razz so lowering shop prices makes it easiser for players to use them for hunting .. same for normal mana runes ?

I am talking about lets help people start playing so they dont quit kinda things is all Smile

Most people dont want to be lugging around a lootbag .. so are very poor when they start ..

These sort of small changes which wouldnt effect the Higher lvls except maybe a more active community Smile cos you dont have to spend like 15 hours in trainers making runes at a lower lvl = lvl to 50 an make better ones = more runes for community to buy? as I dont see a need to lower cost of "higher" end runes as atleast at that kinda lvl range your making enough to buy them XD

What lvl 15+ newbie has 60k for 100 uhs? seeing as u need like that many to reach like lvl 35+ to make biggers

In short a few changes means maybea community that talks instead of everyone being afk trainer or bottin levels

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:28 am

• As knight you can do fine till level 50+ without uhs. You will only need uhs when going ancients mummies and better, but you can better wait till behemoths and dragon lords as knight. Once you are good enough for those you have been able to make some hundred k by just looting plats from vampires.
  • The shop price for uhs is 60k or nobody would buy uhs from players (40k).
  • Druids of level 35+ can make greate uhs which are uhs x3. Lower players can't to avoid a lot of level 15 druids popping up botting a billion uhs.
  • There's already shared exp with an exp bonus of 30% (in real tibia it's just 5% I believe).
  • Quests: there are already quests coming which will be much more fun than annihilator quests. I expect there will also be bigger and harder quests coming that could be equal to or better than PoI.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:51 am

and for normal uh's it is 5k a bp if you need let me no and i will specially make for you other than that i only make guh

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 am

told you before people dont waste time on single uh bps Razz combine em (put 1 in left 1 in right say /combine an repeat) besides I was making my own till noob decided to pk me .. and IF I did buy it would 200 charge an not at 5k rip off per 20 charges

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 am

im not gonna waste my time combineng them for 5k a 200x charge suck my dick thats 5 bp of uh equals 1k a fucking backpack you noob

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:24 am

Please, stay nice to each other Wink
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down