Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER

5 posters

Go down

SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER Empty SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER

Post  wolfman Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 am

SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER Untitled

JUST finished spending 2 days making lots of runes to go hunt ... just as I set them to hotkeys (so cant fight back) mage comes up an power abuses me takes me below lvl 25 oh look I cant attack back and hes just made over 500 uhs 600 explosions my + 1 m lvl necklace that cost me like 3k and some other stuff

Message a high lvl to help "not my problem"

SOME FUCKING COMMUNITY THIS IS

you all stand afk so power abusers can do wtf they like if this shit dont get sorted I am done I wasted 2 fking days for nothing

wolfman

Back to top Go down

SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER Empty Re: SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER

Post  wolfman Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

What pisses me off is he scoped me making runes for 2 days then DELIBS waited till I was ready to hunt on my pally cos I KNOW IT WAS YOU REAPER ... sat pretending to afk whilst I trained an made uhs on my druid an explosions on my mage ... then "test" hitted me relized I was hotkeying my runes an you switched with mc over to mage an killed me..

FOR THE RECORD YOUR CARD IS MARKED .. I dont care how long it takes or what I have to do ..

I am gona hunt you off the server JUST because this was so premeditaed an planned you singled me out as a new player who was making my own runes JUST SO I COULD FKING HUNT! .. an waited till I was ready even sat Reaper near me so u knew when I moved to get soul etc

wolfman

Back to top Go down

SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER Empty Re: SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER

Post  wolfman Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 am

oh an by the way if your gona stick 2 fingers up at people an make AOL lvl 75+ then make pvp lvl 75 + as well so that lvl 25+ newbies like me dont waste 29 hours making runes just to lose them as soon as you leave a pz atleast if I could have BOUGHT an aol (cos no players DONT sell them) I would have saved all my items that I had worked so long an hard on EARNING!

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 am

i must say tho since you started on this server i havnt heard anyone complaine like you do you have a problem with everything so i died at level 80 many times and lost way more runes than you deal with it i have lost good eq to deal with it its a fucking game runes can be made again levels can be gained again

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 am

saramon wrote:i must say tho since you started on this server i havnt heard anyone complaine like you do you have a problem with everything so i died at level 80 many times and lost way more runes than you deal with it i have lost good eq to deal with it its a fucking game runes can be made again levels can be gained again

L M A O

dude gona regive me the 29 hours I wasted making the runes? no then shut up ....

If your gona SCREW people out of AOLS (which should be buyable at 1cc any lvl if pvps lvl 25) then why make pvp lvl 25 ? why allow such low lvls the ability to ruin a server? atleast with aols its like oh yeah I lost a lvl boo hoo I didnt just lose over 6cc worth of items .. hell I didnt even KNOW pvp was enabled at 25 or wouldnt have stood in town adding hotkeys for new runes an moving my attacks around so that I was pkable in first place .. let alone the fact I KNEW reaper was scoping me out cos he always trained or moved near me when ever I was making runes or running around getting soul..

And dying wasnt the issue a freaking pk waiting 2 days till I had finished making my runes JUST to kill me was the issue learn to read..

Also you been on server what a few weeks or more? do you even rember how hard it was to get 1 cc at low lvl when you just started out confused obviously not .. so dont comment

and my "issues" as you have put it are mearly observations made as a new player .. which seeing as I have watched like 50 people come and leave cos its "to hard" or "cant get the things I need to hunt" etc .. I thought I would suggest things to make it a bit more fun so people actually come an play rather than stand in trainers for 19 hours + a day like you do

oh and I am not the only one who dont like the fact reaper sits around power abusing killing people using his or alts just for "free" runes etc ...

Last edited by wolfman on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 am

actully it was real easy to get 1cc go make a fucking lootbag there is a reason why the server is like this to be diffrent and it is and better gm arn has set it up perfect and just go bot some more runes and stop complaining

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 am

saramon wrote:actully it was real easy to get 1cc go make a fucking lootbag there is a reason why the server is like this to be diffrent and it is and better gm arn has set it up perfect and just go bot some more runes and stop complaining

unlike you mr stupid .. I didnt BOT my runes .. so shut up please an go away till you grow a clue .. an stop trolling a thread that you shouldnt even be in .. go back to botting an leave REAL players alone ..

Diff server yes .. make a server that can be destroyed NO!
Community dead as it is ... new players = better server .... power abusing said new players or making it near impossible to get aol .. runes etc .. is bad ..

Loot bag yeah ok drag a bag around takes 4 hours to lvl .. yeah thats really a "way to make money" .. shesh do you even think before you open your mouth oh no guess not

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:16 am

if you knew anything there is parcels at hunting spots bring a parcel and mail to urself noob second thing mana regen is fairly quick so runes dont take long to make i can make 8 bp of guh in about 3 hours and if aol were so easy to get there would be no risk deaths wouldnt matter and loot is easy to get back when you die there is always a high level on plebble=dead

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  brice Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:00 pm

when i saw the subject of this i figured it would be reaper on one of his chars >.>
brice
brice

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 pm

im not the power abuser im jus saying dude needs to chill

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesel Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Listen I have been on this it since Sunday night and I done have 10cc and level 54? I believe, was not on much yesterday cause it was my birthday... Won't be on today either (most likely) but to make the easiest cash go to dragons and use exura and make a parcel lootbag... You should make easily 7k off the loot don't use uhs maybe take 20 mana runes and use only when needed you got to understand that this OT isn't like others that's why in the begining it says on one of the signs "have you noticed this OT is different from others" the question is something like that but just take it easy and breath not hard to start making money... Plebb helped me alot when I first started this OT too... I prolly would not of lasted long if plebb did not help me.. So goodluck...

Posted on my iPhone that's why there's no spaces, sorry...
~Diesel
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:43 pm

@Diesel:
Still happy birthday. Couldn't congratulate you yesterday, because you were gone before I was back.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesel Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Haha plebb thank you, and thanks for all your help in the game I'll be back on tomorrow cya then...

Posted on my iPhone…
~Diesel
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

SOME ONE KILL THIS FKING POWER ABUSER Empty Hahaha..

Post  Mage Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 am

Awhhh DeVo Very Happy i pwnt all.... crymore its a game=]

Mage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down