Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladins resuggest

5 posters

Go down

Paladins resuggest Empty Paladins resuggest

Post  Oney Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:47 pm

I would like to again remind that the mana use of exori con is ridiculous. I think the spell should be called exori train, and should be used for training distance. Then you can make a real exori con spell with some cool effects if you like.

Our soul spells are also useless, I talked about this with plebb and i guess he liked it but he said it would be hard to script which i partly agree with. My idea is you enter a holy phase where all your protections such as physical,death,fire,ice become 100% so you become unkillable. This phase lasts 5 seconds. And for every hit you deal during this phase, you gain maybe 3-5% mana? Also your damage is reduced by 80% so you cant spam it and kill people.(heck maybe 100% if you want.)

These changes would be the best for me right now because I'm extremely bored. New monsters too plz, bigger spawns and more items. =) a lot to ask for but yeah.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Paladins resuggest Empty Re: Paladins resuggest

Post  Admin Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:20 pm

While I like the soul spell idea, the mana cost on exori con is completely fine. I hate to disagree absolutely with a player, but on this issue, I won't budge. Exori con is fine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Admin wrote:While I like the soul spell idea, the mana cost on exori con is completely fine. I hate to disagree absolutely with a player, but on this issue, I won't budge. Exori con is fine.

Hmmm, do you see that I use about 500-800 mana spamming exori con on 1 undead, I'm not saying that you need to lower the cost, but do something about our physical damage. I also know that orsha brought this up b4 too.( about exori con shooting 5 arrows not 1) =p
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm

this is what i like and dont like (no offence)
i hate paladin spell exori con mort and exori con it spams many bolts and hits rly low which i just hate it i just want normal exori con spell.
the one that hits depending on ur skills and lvl.
like knights exori hur.
like for distance skills to be for some good use not just some slow hard hits ounce in a while
and about paladin soul spell i think its good but not rly helpful.
its like just spaming exori con mort.
i think our soul spell should be use for paladin to attack faster
but this is just some opinions and thought's
and when is server being updated to 1.4.6?
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 am

Wait a second 500-800 mana per undead dragon is a lot since when? Even with the real tibia ones which I think are weaker to solo an undead on a lvl 220 RP(which I have multiple times even though I tend to camp DT seal all day when I actually do hunt) is a lot of mana.
Little Angel
Little Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:32 am

Angel, I could care less what happens in real tibia, All I'm saying is that paladins have such bad attack without exori con which causes us to use exori con a lot more and therefore waste a lot of mana.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 pm

I think a rage spell for paladins and knights would help. Not to where they're invincible, but just enough to hit a little harder. Knight's get pretty boring too and deserve a rage spell.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down