Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Newcomers!

+3
Admin
saramon
Diesel
7 posters

Go down

To Newcomers! Empty To Newcomers!

Post  Diesel Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 am

Okay, too help newcomers I thought of an idea.
I'm going to be helping newcomers as in, giving them good advice that I learned from a good friend (Plebb).
I plan on helping new people get a decent set, a little cash not to much, and a reason for them to play here.
If your a new comer and see this/read it and plan on playing, message me in the game, I'm Diesel.
But, please make a forum account and post on here your character name, vocation, and I will help you as soon as I can, alot of times I'm afk training, really busy in real life for a few days but I'll get ahold of you.

This was made to help new people not people that make new characters to get items/cash.
I'm hoping a few people may Sponsor this and help me with the items/cash, cause I barely make it myself.
If you do plan on sponsoring please leave a message in this forum and I will add you to the Sponsored list.

Sponsored List

Leveling Guide For Knights

0-15: (at least) threw rookgard.

Then get some skills like 80/80 preferably 90/90.

15-20: Steel Smiths located north-West of temple (it's a teleprt north of depot).

20-21: Do the 2cc quest, south west of temple, north east of the ship. (bring lots of food or use exevo pan, + exura). Estimated time 9 minutes. Stop on the poison fields when waiting for mana + health.

After the quest buy premium, then go to Steel Smiths again (or Dragons to get another 10k and then get promotion) and get level 25.

25-26: hunt Dragons for 10k then buy promotion (safest way I think).

26-45: go north west (far) north of the Dragon Mountain, to Vampires and hunt them till

70-75.: You will get alot of cash + exp fast. Watch out for the Queen Vampires and Elder
Vampires
there a lot tougher than Vampires.

75-100: Dragon Lords at least level 75 would be the safest way.

There ya go a leveling guide from 1-100.

~Diesel

Leveling Guide For Druids

since im the only active level 100 druid now ill make a guide to druids...be advised only to play if your retarted

After Rook_make bps of hmm until you have about 10 of them

lvl 15-20 go to dragon mountain north of the city and bring some manas because your gonna need mana shield

lvl 20 do the 20k quest and get premmy and you should have money saved up from dragons for promo becuse the mana gain when leveling is diffrent so you want the promo before you level more

lvl 20-25 If you have hmm left head back to dragons if not make more then go back

lvl 25-35 Now you can make explos and use vigor best healing spell so make bps of explo and head north with a shoevl and pass the dragon mountain there is a hole go down and at the other side is vamps but dont go upstairs the elders are hard

lvl 35 this is where you make big cash and get ml just make bp after bp of guh until you have 1000x charges a 200x sells for 40k

lvl 35-80 this is where it gets extremely boring for druids unless you have a blocker at 35 you can make great explos so make them all the time and dont buy sd's waste of money so with ur great explos go back to vamps and now you can kill the elder vampires upstairs but remember to keep door shut when you leave and use mana shield

and your gonna level there until level 80

lvl 80-100 this is where gets kinda fun again you can now hunt dl but becareful its really risky still and stay there till 100+

~Credits to Saramon

Last edited by Diesel on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 am; edited 5 times in total
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

To Newcomers! Empty Re: To Newcomers!

Post  saramon Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:03 pm

what the heck ill sponsor and i can help hunt by healing you

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:02 pm

I'll just put this here since I wouldn't like to make a new thread but, if anybody would like to write some new guides on how to level up each vocation I will post them on the website AS IS with credit to you as a player.

The guide should be very extensive and cover at least up to level 100.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesel Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Leveling Guide For Knights

0-15: (at least) threw rookgard.

Then get some skills like 80/80 preferably 90/90.

15-20: Steel Smiths located north-West of temple (it's a teleprt north of depot).

20-21: Do the 2cc quest, south west of temple, north east of the ship. (bring lots of food or use exevo pan, + exura). Estimated time 9 minutes. Stop on the poison fields when waiting for mana + health.

After the quest buy premium, then go to Steel Smiths again (or Dragons to get another 10k and then get promotion) and get level 25.

25-26: hunt Dragons for 10k then buy promotion (safest way I think).

26-45: go north west (far) north of the Dragon Mountain, to Vampires and hunt them till

70-75.: You will get alot of cash + exp fast. Watch out for the Queen Vampires and Elder
Vampires
there a lot tougher than Vampires.

75-100: Dragon Lords at least level 75 would be the safest way.

There ya go a leveling guide from 1-100.

~Diesel
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  brice Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I would make one but i know that plebb will show up any minute and make some awesome guide for all vocations
brice
brice

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm

brice wrote:I would make one but i know that plebb will show up any minute and make some awesome guide for all vocations

LOL i was thinking the same thing! Still if i have time ill try to get one together (Ill steal Diesels ^^)
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Plebbbb.......... where r u......??? lol
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesel Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Darger wrote:
brice wrote:I would make one but i know that plebb will show up any minute and make some awesome guide for all vocations

LOL i was thinking the same thing! Still if i have time ill try to get one together (Ill steal Diesels ^^)

Wanna die? I war you in Starcraft 2!!!!
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Diesel wrote:
Darger wrote:

July 27th my friend! Ill see you thr!
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  brice Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Darger wrote:
Diesel wrote:
Darger wrote:

woah thats my b-day xD
brice
brice

Back to top Go down

Post  Diesel Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Darger wrote:
Diesel wrote:
Darger wrote:

Stop hitting on me.
Sad
Diesel
Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 am

since im the only active level 100 druid now ill make a guide to druids...be advised only to play if your retarted

After Rook_make bps of hmm until you have about 10 of them

lvl 15-20 go to dragon mountain north of the city and bring some manas because your gonna need mana shield

lvl 20 do the 20k quest and get premmy and you should have money saved up from dragons for promo becuse the mana gain when leveling is diffrent so you want the promo before you level more

lvl 20-25 If you have hmm left head back to dragons if not make more then go back

lvl 25-35 Now you can make explos and use vigor best healing spell so make bps of explo and head north with a shoevl and pass the dragon mountain there is a hole go down and at the other side is vamps but dont go upstairs the elders are hard

lvl 35 this is where you make big cash and get ml just make bp after bp of guh until you have 1000x charges a 200x sells for 40k

lvl 35-80 this is where it gets extremely boring for druids unless you have a blocker at 35 you can make great explos so make them all the time and dont buy sd's waste of money so with ur great explos go back to vamps and now you can kill the elder vampires upstairs but remember to keep door shut when you leave and use mana shield

and your gonna level there until level 80

lvl 80-100 this is where gets kinda fun again you can now hunt dl but becareful its really risky still and stay there till 100+

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 am

Wasn't planning to make one till I read this:

I'll just put this here since I wouldn't like to make a new thread but, if anybody would like to write some new guides on how to level up each vocation I will post them on the website AS IS with credit to you as a player.

The guide should be very extensive and cover at least up to level 100.

Got some other things to write down for the community first.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusemen Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 am

Druid.
70-100 Those King mummy things, safest and fastest way to level.
No deaths, unless you crash.

50-65~ ish, go Hydras, if you stair hop them you will level hella fast, just no loot what so ever (Not when i played anyway)

Both places i would use Explosion runes.

Make at least 1000charges before going to hunt.

Amusemen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum