Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a thought...

4 posters

Go down

Just a thought... Empty Just a thought...

Post  Mystique Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm

I was kinda thinking the protection level should be up'd from 15 to like 35-40 or something. Since there's no aol's in game. And like all the pally stuff is hella rare/harder to get. If u get it and then get pked for no reason and lose it is just kinda lame.. Don't see why we really need Pvp in this server anyways since the map isn't really big to begin with.

Mystique

Back to top Go down

Just a thought... Empty Re: Just a thought...

Post  Admin Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Mystique wrote:I was kinda thinking the protection level should be up'd from 15 to like 35-40 or something. Since there's no aol's in game. And like all the pally stuff is hella rare/harder to get. If u get it and then get pked for no reason and lose it is just kinda lame.. Don't see why we really need Pvp in this server anyways since the map isn't really big to begin with.

With 1.2.6 were planning on increasing the map size dramatically. In addition there will probably be more paladin-friendly gear available.

However, I do not at the moment have any good reason to raise the protection level, nor distribute aols.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazed Sin Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Map size would help if you wanna hide from getting PKed.

//Xarios
Blazed Sin
Blazed Sin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 am

I would seriously hate it if the protection level was raised, takes away my free will you know?
Me no like being restricted Sad

Although a little suggestion if i may, AOL's could be added, but lets make them expensive chea!
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down