Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Event Guide

3 posters

Go down

Sonia Event Guide Empty Sonia Event Guide

Post  Admin Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Here is a detailed description of every event that we have in Sonia. Please keep in mind that you can always check the event calendar on the website to keep track of events.

Patch: On a patch day, we update the server. We usualy add new monsters, spells, items, houses, etc. On these days you can expect the server to go up and down a good bit until all the bugs of that patch have been worked out. I myself will announce when the server is stable and it is safe to hunt again. This process usually takes about an hour.

Freebie Handout: On one of these days, what we do is we handout an item (example: teddy bear, doll, etc). These items will never be handed out again, and thus are extremely valuable. In addition, everybody who is online for the event will obtain a cash amount (5-10k). Then, to conclude the event, we hide gold all around the server for you to find.

Arena Tournament: On an Arena Tournament day, what we do is we all gather at the arena, and one by one players are teleported into the arena. They choose to pick their own challenge, with no reward if they succeed. Or, players can have either myself or GM Death choose their challenge. If they win, they are rewarded with an item, cash prize, bonus skill, or bonus level. In this event, if any levels or skills are lost, they will be replaced upon death. Also, all items are returned to you.

Hell on Earth: On this day, at some random point in the day, me and GM Death will summon a massive amount of creatures to attack the city of Sonia. These creatures could be anything (orcs, cyclopses, minotaurs, giant spiders, dragons, beholders, vampires, etc). In addition, they will attack the city from all corners. Some will attack from the south, others from the north, some will even come through the teleporter room. We highly recommend that low level players stay in PZ zones if you do not want to get hurt. If you feel up to the challenge, we encourage you to return the city of Sonia to safety!

Double Experience Day: We encourage players to level up, and we hope to make your life easier with one of these events. Basically, if you kill a creature on one of these days, you get double the experience you usually would. So for levels 1-49 you would get 8x, for level 50-75, you would get 6x, and for levels 75+ you get 4x. Please make sure to check the calendar for these days, you don't want to miss them!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sonia Event Guide Empty Re: Sonia Event Guide

Post  Orshabalbro Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm

u should add one for bosse's
maybe calle it "Sonia's Evil Boss"
a day on calender will be specially for bosses to make a huge team maybe everybody on server to team up and kill this monter like when orshabal is atacking edron Smile
loot can maybe be any item and a item that will be always give by the boss that shows u killed this boss
maybe a Medal Of Honor that says like
"It is proof that you have killed one of the Sonia's Evil Boss."
maybe one's or twice in each month
;D
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  13uck Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 am

Wow. The event calendar is a nice addition and makes this server very fun and well organized. Also, I like Orshabalbro's suggestion about having a Boss Monster Day. (This event should be rare, like once a month or something so that the Boss drops don't get out of hand).
13uck
13uck

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Orshabalbro, please post that in suggestions, I'd like to add that as an event when my schedule clears up and I can add more content.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down