Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctuary spell

3 posters

Go down

Sanctuary spell Empty Sanctuary spell

Post  Oney Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 am

I like the idea of using Soul points to regenerate mana in pve and not so much in pvp. The utamo sanctus spell almost has no use in a druids life at any point of time. I have to agree that it is an amazing idea. But there should be a spell like that that regenerates mana instead but it uses a lot of soul points(So its not abused in rune making). It could be something like 150 soulpoints=sorcs and druids
175 soulpoints=pallys and 200 soulpoints=knights. (Can be lowered or increased on both if you like.) To make it less confusing for you(Well I think its less confusing this way) instead of sending us to a sanctuary, increase mana regeneration by like xxx % for yyy amount of time?

Tell me what you think. One shot. =)
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary spell Empty Re: Sanctuary spell

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 am

I like the idea. We'll see when we can get around to adding it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:41 am

I like it to, especially if it worked like the druids heal over time spell (x mana every x seconds)
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 am

Awesome. Thanks, I also got the idea from somebody else in the forums but don't remember, i just remixed it to one shot's version. And finally the forum has a spell check system.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down