Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion spells with souls

4 posters

Go down

suggestion spells with souls Empty suggestion spells with souls

Post  Aleserhaider Wed May 12, 2010 8:29 pm

well maybe u will remember those spells ( orshabalbroo) ( Nuxo) and the other person that played "UmbyOts" here was some great spells that i think the GM can add to the soul spells
for knight:
1.was a spell called "lubricus hur" that increase alot your speed atak for some seconds
2.was a spell called "exura ventus" that spells heal all ur hp by the time of a few seconds ( it would cost alot of soul)
3.was a spell called "exori vesica" that hit like the new soul of paladins but deal a lot of damage for few seconds (cost alot of soul)
for paladins:
1.was a spell called "lubricus hur" that increase alot your speed atak for some seconds (too)
2.was a spell that deal alot of damage for few seconds like the spells of knights.

for druids and sorcerer:
1. was a spell called " utamo curo" that heal all ur mana for few seconds ( cost a lot fo soul)
2. and depend of sor/druid was a atak spell that deal alot of damage like a UE .

escuse me beacause i dont speak english :S so if u dont understand something sorry or if i wrote something bad :S ( i speak spanish Sad )

Aleserhaider

Back to top Go down

suggestion spells with souls Empty Re: suggestion spells with souls

Post  Orshabalbro Wed May 12, 2010 8:48 pm

ye and everything depended on skills and lvl the higher u where on those 2 the better the spell will be Very Happy

and druids had another soul spell that was utevo res "bestia it summon a creature that depending on lvl it will be there summon like lets say ur lvl 50 it will be for 10 seconds lvl 100 20seconds 150 30 seconds and the creature would be extremely power full it would cost alot of soul XD and u could only summon 1.

sorc too had another spell dont remember name but it kind of looked like exevo vis lux and it hit like a ue spell
on another server i saw kind of same spell it hit more then ue but it was just like exori vis in 7.6 u had to be in front of target to use it and hit like more then ue which i think was nice because they hit alot but in order to do that they need to be rly close, like mage vs knight combat ;D

Last edited by Orshabalbro on Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Aleserhaider Wed May 12, 2010 8:50 pm

i love if GM add some of this spells i love it Smile

Aleserhaider

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 am

Those were nice, but for a 100% pvp enforced server, here they would be quite useless or overpowered. I prefer the soul spells as they are now together with the suggestion of low and the short heal over time suggestion for knights instead of one big heal.

On umbyots the knight had:
- depending on level it would do 3-8 exori hurs very fast
- heal over time

Paladin:
- depending on level it would do 3-8 exori con very fast
- heal over time

Sorc:
- very powerful geb (no UE)
- spell that gave you 1-3 times mana depending on your level. The mana was drained from the players around you so nobody near you had mana (often used in combination with UE)

Druid:
- summoned a beast that was incredible fast and dealt some nice damage
- spell that gave you 1-3 times mana depending on your level. The mana was drained from the players around you so nobody near you had mana (often used in combination with UE)

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Thu May 13, 2010 12:38 pm

I like the mana drainage idea, but not sure it would fit quite right into Sonia. Haven't played UmbysOT since it was off for quite some time. Enjoyed the old school pvp, and the placing of F-Bombs on every square in town to crash the server when someone killed me at a high level. lol!
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down