Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple things I noticed

3 posters

Go down

Couple things I noticed Empty Couple things I noticed

Post  wolfman Mon May 31, 2010 9:50 pm

knights get there oh fuck heal ..
druids get gran sio an there "class" special is actually usefull ..
sorc can use gran for a decent heal of like 80ish on my sorc at low lvl ...

why was pallys only GOOD self heal removed (holy healing less mana than vita same effect) or not added?
Also maybe I dont understand it but pallys class "special" sucks ... fires attack for 10 secs infront of you .. um we are not knights we dont stand toe to toe with stuff we run them Shocked so why would you make our class special like that? maybe fires at your target for 10 secs but has say a 5-7 square range ?

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Couple things I noticed Empty Re: Couple things I noticed

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 9:58 pm

wolfman wrote:knights get there oh fuck heal ..
druids get gran sio an there "class" special is actually usefull ..
sorc can use gran for a decent heal of like 80ish on my sorc at low lvl ...

why was pallys only GOOD self heal removed (holy healing less mana than vita same effect) or not added?
Also maybe I dont understand it but pallys class "special" sucks ... fires attack for 10 secs infront of you .. um we are not knights we dont stand toe to toe with stuff we run them Shocked so why would you make our class special like that? maybe fires at your target for 10 secs but has say a 5-7 square range ?

It does exactly that. It fires arrows at your target. If you don't have a target, then it will shoot in front of you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon May 31, 2010 10:11 pm

um if I accidently click it then target something it stays firing in front was what I ment Razz
Done that couple times double dragons one dies as I hit it an then its wasted cos dont hit the other dragon when I switch .. got me killed cos of that XD

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:03 am

Then you should target a monster first before using it Wink
The pally soul spell is mainly for strong creatures you can't kill fast and you can go up, use it and then go down again if I'm right Smile
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 am

Plebb wrote:Then you should target a monster first before using it Wink
The pally soul spell is mainly for strong creatures you can't kill fast and you can go up, use it and then go down again if I'm right Smile

as I said I had it one 1 dragon which died just as I hit button quickly retargeted but it still stayed infront of me

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down