Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trail of might quest bug

3 posters

Go down

Trail of might quest bug Empty Trail of might quest bug

Post  Plebb Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 am

- it says you get a dark armor instead of of a royal helmet
- it gives you a magic level / skill advance instead of a level shown at the website and forum.

If it's possible, could you take 41% magic level away from me and give me the level instead? I didn't want to get the magic level till I had 100% magic level left till m lvl 119 to beat Runesforsale's magic level. Now the magic level is wasted since I needed only 41%.
If it's not possible 59% magic level more would also do fine and if that's also not possible, well, then I guess it's the bad luck side of testing quests and other things.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Trail of might quest bug Empty Re: Trail of might quest bug

Post  Oney Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Im saving for distance too lol never gonna beat orsha though, since I can't donate =(
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Seems like the dragon lord quest gives a skill as well (low got a skill there). Means I still have an other m lvl I can use however it would have been nice to have 200% m lvl together and not 141%
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Plebb wrote:Seems like the dragon lord quest gives a skill as well (low got a skill there). Means I still have an other m lvl I can use however it would have been nice to have 200% m lvl together and not 141%
thats what i'm doing at level 122 distance lol =). And Arn if you read this, The higher your distance skill is, the higher you should hit just as orsh said b4. Because having a couple 700's time to time doesn't matter. One critical hit is 2 exori con's in half a second.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm

You do hit higher with higher dist, but you don't see a huge different.
The damage increase of my explosions used to be 4 for an odd level and 6 for an even level.
You notice the difference less since all normal attacks are hidden under the exori con.
If you would use only assassin/viper stars you would see the difference more clear.
High hits are less common than average hits with all kind of attacks.
Also remember that a paladin deal most damage from two squares away in real tibia.
Here that may be hard to do since the monsters hit hard.

The damage increase of mages is always the biggest on tibia and ot servers, so easier to notice.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Oney wrote:Im saving for distance too lol never gonna beat orsha though, since I can't donate =(
well i didn't donate to get my skills Smile
and i still got another 5$ i can sell to u to get 10 distance skills if ur intresting pm me in game Razz
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down