Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia 1.3.0 Plans!

+7
LordRahl
Oney
Avaji
Assassin
Adrian
Orshabalbro
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Sonia 1.3.0 Plans! Empty Sonia 1.3.0 Plans!

Post  Admin Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Current list of plans for the patch 1.3.0.

Commands

* You can now use /hs knight, /hs druid, /hs sorcer, /hs paladin to find out who the highest level players of that vocation is.

Vocation Changes

* Level 100 promotion knights will have a small increase in attack speed.
* Level 100 promotion paladins will have a small increase in attack speed.
* Level 100 promotion sorcerers will have a small increase in magic damage.
* Level 100 promotion druids will have a small increase in magic damage.

Spell Changes

* New paladin spell: Star Storm: exori mas con, 400 mana. Release a volley of throwing stars around you hitting several targets multiple times.

* New sorcerer spell: Delayed Blast: exori gran mas flam, 400 mana. Sends out a wave of energy followed by a powerful explosion.

* New sorcerer spell: Tenacity: exura lux, 100 mana. This grants the sorc 50% bonus health for 1 hour or until they die.

* New druid spell: Mire: exori gran mas tera, 400 mana. Causes a series of violent explosions of earth damage.

* New knight spell: Jump Slash: exori gran hur, 80 mana. Jump at your target and attack three extra times while avoiding your target.

* New sorcerer spell: Flame Drive: exori flam hur, 150 mana. Drives the opponent backwards while striking several times with fire.

* New druid spell: Vigor: exura gran sio, 250 mana. Heal yourself every second for 20 seconds becoming very hard to kill.

* New paladin spell: Urgency: utani con hur, 80 mana. Causes your character to run quickly aided by the power of fire. This is a long-lasting spell.

* The sorcerer spell 'hell wave' has had its damage increased.

Miscellaneous Changes

* Blessings.
* 3 available to all players.
* 2 available to vip players.
* Vip-only island.

Monster/Spawn Changes

* 4 new spawns.
* New Banshee spawn for players level 70-80. This is accessible through the teleporter room and takes you to the hall of pillars where the immortal Banshees live out their dreadful existence.
* New Orc Warlod spawns for players level 30-40. This area can be found at the existing orc fortress.
* New Undead Dragon spawn for players level 100+. This is located under dragon lords. The scenario is a lake of fire where the bones of the dead are re-animated into the form of dragon lords.
* New quad-demon spawn (not 4 at once, but rather 4 demon spawns close to each other). This is accessible only through the VIP island teleporter room.
* A vastly expanded Behemoth hunting area.
* A vastly expanded Dragon Lord hunting area.

Items

* An Amulet of Life is now obtainable from the level 75 quest.

* All sorc/druid gear will now offer a % of damage reduction against: fire, earth, ice, energy, and death damage.

* Several items will now drop (ex spider silk, dragon scale, behemoth tooth) from creatures. If you collect 1000 of these items, you will gain the model of the creature that drops it. Ex, you look 1000 behemoth teeth, you get the model of a Behemoth.

* A couple new VERY RARE items will drop, such as the dragon claw. Although these items do nothing, they are very cool, and make for great decorations.

* New sorc/druid gear.
* 1 new wand, 1 new rod.
* 1 new armor
* 1 new ring
* 1 new hand-held item
* 1 new ammo slot magic item
* 1 new ammo slot item for knights.
* 1 new knight helmet.
* 1 new paladin helmet.
* 3 new 1 handed weapons.

Runes

* Adori tera/frigo will become usable only by sorcs/druids.
* A new 300 mana rune is available only to srocerers and druids. This rune can be conjured, or bought from the store for 600 for a single rune or 12,000 gold for 20.
* All runes will now cost 1 soul point.
* Mana cost on the following runes has been reduced: frost missile, earth missile, sudden death, greater explosion, greater sudden death, sudden death bomb.
* The level requirements to make 'greater' runes has been increased.
* The damage on sudden death and sudden death bomb has been lowered slightly.

Npcs

The keyword for a mana rune is now: "buy mana".
The keyword for a 20x mana rune is now: "buy twenty mana".
The keyword for a greater mana rune is now: "buy greater mana".
The keyword for a 20x greater mana rune is now: "buy twenty greater mana".

New npc: Holy Harry - sells the 1st, 2nd, and 5th blessing. Located in town.
New npc: Holy Hal - sells the 3rd and 4th blessing. Located on VIP island.

VIP

* A new VIP key will be for sale ($4.50). It will allow you to go to the VIP island. This key can be traded and used again as many times as you want.

* More outfits and items will be available for sale on the site. In addition, some items and services will be cheaper or more expensive.

Quests

* A level 75 quest that rewards an Amulet of Life.
* A level 20 quest has been added. A journey through the endless tunnel will find you a reward.

Houses

* All houses that have not had the owner log in for 2 weeks will be made available again.

* About 12 new houses to be found around the city of Sonia.
* 10 new houses available on the VIP island.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 am; edited 27 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sonia 1.3.0 Plans! Empty Re: Sonia 1.3.0 Plans!

Post  Orshabalbro Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Admin wrote:Current list of plans for the patch 1.3.0.

Vocation Changes

* Sorcs/druids will deal 10% more magical damage.
* Paladin aoe spell.

Miscellaneous Changes

* Blessings.
* Level 100 promotion
* Vip-only island.

Monster/Spawn Changes

* 2 new spawns.
* 1 new spawn with level 30-40 creatures.
* 1 new spawn with level 70-80 creatures.

Items

* New sorc/druid gear.
* 1 new wand, 1 new rod.
* 1 new armor
* 1 new ring
* 1 new hand-held item
* 1 new ammo slot magic item

Runes

* Adori tera/frigo will become usable only by sorcs/druids.
* New 3x mana rune.
NICE
many of my suggestions were added Smile
and more will be coming from me ^.^
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Looks awesome. Cant wait!! Very Happy Very Happy
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 am

Greaaaat What a Face

Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaji Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 pm

I only have 1 problem.

VIP ISLAND.

Give me full information on that vip island. >.<

Otherwise, everything looks good ;D
Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Sonia 1.3.0 Plans! Empty Quest

Post  Oney Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:26 pm

No awsome epic quest for the promotion? Or you saving the quest for level 200 promotion? lol
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Weapons that went by fisting skill instead of sword/axe/club/dist would be pretty cool. Like some nunchuks or somethin
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Adrian wrote:Weapons that went by fisting skill instead of sword/axe/club/dist would be pretty cool. Like some nunchuks or somethin

I'm pretty sure that in order to script that, we would need a custom client. Which frankly, is practically OT Suicide. Lots of ppl don't download custom clients because theres a lot of them that are viruses.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 pm

There are a number of sprites that can be used as a fist weapon. not impossible and wont need a custom client
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 am

Adrian wrote:There are a number of sprites that can be used as a fist weapon. not impossible and wont need a custom client

yes, but to make them not only weapons, but weapons that advance fist fighting is not only difficult, but mostly unnecessary. He would have to not only alter the use for the item, but make it drops, advance the fist fighting skill, etc. And is more than likely not worth the effort. If he had them in the beginning it would have been nice, but since most knights have already established their weapons of choice, its very unlikely that anyone would join and be a fist knight.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:14 am

guess you havent heard of an item editor. it does pretty much all of that for you in a user friendly fashion. i understand that everyone has already started advancing in sword/axe/club but if there were fist weapons id start training my fist. and to make the weapon advance for the fist skill is probably the easiest part of it. Maybe making cyc/behes (new monster too maybe) drop this type of weapon since they use melee more than anything

ps drachaku sprite would be a perfect example for a fist skilled weapon.
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazed Sin Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Soul points need to be 200 if premmy/promoed I believe?

//Blazed
Blazed Sin
Blazed Sin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazed Sin Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Arn, please no VIP island. That ruins the game. Some character gets hunted, buys VIP, and he goes and hunts without worrying. I think that is dumb and this is one thing I thought you were going to avoid when we were talking about donations around when the server started. PLEASE TAKE IT OFF.

//Blazed
Blazed Sin
Blazed Sin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avaji Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Blazed Sin wrote:Arn, please no VIP island. That ruins the game. Some character gets hunted, buys VIP, and he goes and hunts without worrying. I think that is dumb and this is one thing I thought you were going to avoid when we were talking about donations around when the server started. PLEASE TAKE IT OFF.

//Blazed

Apparently VIP island will only have some houses/and NPCs... The problem with the NPCs is that some sell items for lower prices.
Avaji
Avaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Blokkah Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 am

Looks great so far:P
Blokkah
Blokkah

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 am

I see that soul points will be introduced. Hopefully the soul points will regenerate like it does for premium players like it does for premium players in tibia and not 1 soul point every 2 minutes.
Then it would be hard for all mages to make runes.

I can't wait to see the uhx3 prices raise a lot. Probably the people have huge stocks now, but once those stocks are gone there are only a few who can make the uhx3 runes and it also require soul points then Smile

I assume that blank runes won't cost soul points?

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:I see that soul points will be introduced. Hopefully the soul points will regenerate like it does for premium players like it does for premium players in tibia and not 1 soul point every 2 minutes.
Then it would be hard for all mages to make runes.

I can't wait to see the uhx3 prices raise a lot. Probably the people have huge stocks now, but once those stocks are gone there are only a few who can make the uhx3 runes and it also require soul points then Smile

I assume that blank runes won't cost soul points?

Thats correct, no soul points for blank runes, also, soul points will regenerate quickly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 am

LordRahl wrote:
Adrian wrote:Weapons that went by fisting skill instead of sword/axe/club/dist would be pretty cool. Like some nunchuks or somethin

I'm pretty sure that in order to script that, we would need a custom client. Which frankly, is practically OT Suicide. Lots of ppl don't download custom clients because theres a lot of them that are viruses.

Possibly not completely true, this is just a theory but if you ain't noticed if you stick a shovel in your hand it does fisting skill, whos to say giving that shove attack/def wont make it do more damage? Razz
Based around Fisting skill?
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 am

Amusement wrote:
LordRahl wrote:

Possibly not completely true, this is just a theory but if you ain't noticed if you stick a shovel in your hand it does fisting skill, whos to say giving that shove attack/def wont make it do more damage? Razz
Based around Fisting skill?

because the script that would allow those items to advance fisting skill instead of not acting as a weapon at all doesn't exist in the normal tibia scripts, so he would have to script one himself and turn certain items into weapons, in your case the shovel, and give it a use that it didn't otherwise have using a sacript that otherwise wasn't there.
LordRahl
LordRahl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down