Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia 1.3.4 Plans!

+2
Amusement
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Sonia 1.3.4 Plans! Empty Sonia 1.3.4 Plans!

Post  Admin Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 am

Just a short list of what I have planned for 1.3.4.

General

* Removing the mailbox on vip island.

* A new system for converting cloth items (that cannot be bought from store) into magical cloth scraps. These can then be combined to create more powerful magical items.

* Some of the items that when used in the Arcane Foundry will give additional items back, such as gold nuggets, dragon scales, demon horns, etc etc. These will further be used in crafting items.

* Bonus experience from hunting with players around the same level has increased from 15% to 30%.

Spells

* Knight spell exori hur is down to 10 mana from 20.
* Mana cost on healing runes will be reduced by about 30%.

Monsters/Spawns

* The first titan has appeared. Brutus makes his home north of Sonia. He is an incredibly challenging encounter intended for 4 or 5 players. A gate of experience allows only players of level 90 or higher through.

* Xora the Mad's teleport is now PZ.

* The Devourer now has the amazing ability to push parcels.

* More level 100+ monsters will be available.

* Demons, undead dragons, and a few other hard creatures will give more cash per kill.

Website

* Updated the calendar for the next 2 months.

Bug Fixes

* Fixed the bugged dragon on vip island mountain.
* Fixed all floors of trainers on vip island.
* Fixed bugged lesser demon in vip wall.
* Fixed website bug (xora the mad).

Npcs

* The insane merchant will now offer gold for more items. Also, you'll be able to find his list on the library.

Items

* Two new sorc/druid items have been added (armor/boots)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sonia 1.3.4 Plans! Empty Re: Sonia 1.3.4 Plans!

Post  Amusement Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 am

Nuxohiz wrote:
Admin wrote:Effectively what this lets players do is summon any creature (behemoth, demon, etc) into the hall of justice, and then fight it there with players, or lure it further into town.

Or pk the hell out of everybody and then teleports himself to pz.
Or is there a protection thing against that?

That reminds me, fix the TP in Xora the mad also, you can use the TP in there when your white skull.

Oh ye, also the one in the Forge, PZ protect that.

Last edited by Amusement on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Don't quote my deleted post please xD

I don't see any use in that hall. It seems like that rune will be hard to get and you can just tp a single creatures with it to the hall. Wouldn't be worth the rune or there should be a very evil boss surrounded by many other strong monsters somewhere on the map so you can isolate the boss, but that would make the boss much easier, thus less challenging.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:Don't quote my deleted post please xD

I don't see any use in that hall. It seems like that rune will be hard to get and you can just tp a single creatures with it to the hall. Wouldn't be worth the rune or there should be a very evil boss surrounded by many other strong monsters somewhere on the map so you can isolate the boss, but that would make the boss much easier, thus less challenging.

Ive already thought of these kind of situations, and some boss fights will be made for this kind of rune usage. Or I could exclude bosses from the runes. Either way, I think it'd make luring really fun.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:19 pm

To be honest I think it won't be used it all. It will be an expensive and hard to get rune as you say and it allows you to tp a single monster to a place to kill. If people want to kill an undead dragon for example they can also walk to the undead dragons and kill a lot of them instead of just one.
A rune that would tp the user to temple if he's out of combat would be more use full, because what's fun about going deep into a hunting ground where you can face those creatures, use the rune on it, then walk or get tped back to town and kill it while you could also kill it when you was at the monster natural spawn.

My suggestion:
Let it be the only way to spawn a certain boss monster. So a monster that can't be found anywhere at the map, but who can only be summoned with that rune. Make it a bad ass boss for which you need multiple players to kill (thus stronger than an undead dragon and even more hp than The Devourer and Xora the mad since it will be high levels fighting it), then it will be an useful rune and fun to do, if you don't die of course xD

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:To be honest I think it won't be used it all. It will be an expensive and hard to get rune as you say and it allows you to tp a single monster to a place to kill. If people want to kill an undead dragon for example they can also walk to the undead dragons and kill a lot of them instead of just one.
A rune that would tp the user to temple if he's out of combat would be more use full, because what's fun about going deep into a hunting ground where you can face those creatures, use the rune on it, then walk or get tped back to town and kill it while you could also kill it when you was at the monster natural spawn.

My suggestion:
Let it be the only way to spawn a certain boss monster. So a monster that can't be found anywhere at the map, but who can only be summoned with that rune. Make it a bad ass boss for which you need multiple players to kill (thus stronger than an undead dragon and even more hp than The Devourer and Xora the mad since it will be high levels fighting it), then it will be an useful rune and fun to do, if you don't die of course xD

Ye, defo, make a few custom bosses that can only be summoned with the rune, instead of the halls of justice call it the halls of the damned, name the bosses something along these lines.

Then you can make 9 bosses and these bosses can be summoned 1 at a time, and hunted, so if someone has 9 runes, he can hunt all the name bosses, not solo of course he would have his team with him ready.
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:37 pm

The runes should be very rare. Something like the mystery boxes and make it undroppable for Amusement or it wont be rare for long. That guy just looted half a golden set in 20 minutes and after that he continued looting :S

Those bosses could drop the 'main items' which are needed for the titan weapons.

Edit: it should be impossible to stair hop at that place of course. Maybe entering the buildign by a tp and the tp out is at the other end of the building then.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:The runes should be very rare. Something like the mystery boxes and make it undroppable for Amusement or it wont be rare for long. That guy just looted half a golden set in 20 minutes and after that he continued looting :S

Those bosses could drop the 'main items' which are needed for the titan weapons.

Edit: it should be impossible to stair hop at that place of course. Maybe entering the buildign by a tp and the tp out is at the other end of the building then.

XD lmao, Amusement is loot monster
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Blokkah Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Hes deffinatly GODLIKE.
Blokkah
Blokkah

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Ye, defo, make a few custom bosses that can only be summoned with the rune, instead of the halls of justice call it the halls of the damned, name the bosses something along these lines.

Then you can make 9 bosses and these bosses can be summoned 1 at a time, and hunted, so if someone has 9 runes, he can hunt all the name bosses, not solo of course he would have his team with him ready.

Let me clarify on this. Its called the Hall of Justice because thats where creatures are teleported to be destroyed. It wouldn't make sense to call it the hall of the damned because its not the residence of the bosses.

We'll probably have 5 to 9 bosses. 3 of these will be together and next to impossible to fight at once so they'll be made to summon. 1 or 2 others will be single bosses that can be teleported, and 1 or 2 will be bosses that cannot be teleported.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm

On this patch i think u should add more hunting places in all sonia and in VIP island.
the only good palce to hunt in Vip island is 4x demons.
u should add a place of mumy's(king and ancient),dls,dragys, undead dragon etc there.
it would be nice if u could add too a boss like the devourer and xora the madd in vip island.

u should make the mumys respaw bigger where (ancient/king) is.

It would be nice if u could add more new monsters to server like poi monsters(for lvl 130-150+) maybe or the usual ones (Frost dragons on like a frost place in sonia,All kinds of Pirates in a pirate ship near a ocean or something where on that ship theres a tp where it tp's u to its pirate place,all mutated monsters a island of mutated where all mutated monsters are each having its own tower maybe or in different places in that zone,Wyrms on its cave,Bog raider near oceaon maybe to be able to go u need to pass quaras,grim reapers rly deep some undeads)just some new monster ideas xd
u could add too the new monsters, from Zao Island and a quest in that island maybe.

The other thing that it would be nice its to update the Npc Insane Merchant to be able to sell all sonia's items with that npc. not only the noob ones that u dont get more then 4k when selling.
like to be able to sell golden armor for like 20-30k or something
i got like 4 golden items and nobody wants to buy and i rly need money..

It would be nice if u could add a soccer arena and make some where in calender a tournoment each month Smile
team of 4 and to not be aloud to use any spells like utani hur,gran hur etc. only skills of moving ball playing a good game of soccer
who ever wins tournament gets The Sonia Champion's Cup and maybe 1 item for each player or some money.
(YES I LOVE SOCCER)

Another think it would be rly cool now that u dont know what reward to choose for nice hard quests for lvl 100 you could add the Blessed Wooden Stake and Obsidian Knife now that there's some creature items Smile (QUEST NEEDS TO BE HARD.)

Another items u could add for decoration are the trophy's but to be rly rly hard to loot that way they know wooow this guy hunts many demons look he has a demon trophy Razz
theres mino,orc,dl,demon,cyc and behe trophys.

Another items that could be added into game could be
the Berserk Potion which gives u +5 to all melee skills and -10 shielding for 10 minutes(for knight)
the Bullseye Potion that gives you +5 to distance skill and -10 shielding for 10 minutes(for pally)
the Mastermind Potion which gives you +3 to magic level and decrease magic defense(for mages/druid)
but these items to only be looted from hard creatures like demons and undeads or how ever u want.

A rune i think u should rly add is the Destroy field rune (adito grav)
it destroys fire, poison and energy fields
this rune could rly be help full when hunting or trap in pvp fight being hunting dls for a while now and there's always this dl that put fire on top on the other dl that i just killed and have to wait for fire disappear.
others runes that could be rly help full in game and id rly like to have is the Magic Wall rune(mages) and the Wild Growth(druids) they could be rly helpful too when hunting and on pvp.

srry for writing alot i am just bored, my mind exploded with many things it could help the server a lot and for repeating the same thing after starting a sentence ;p
hope u like some of my suggestions Smile
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Admin wrote:

Let me clarify on this. Its called the Hall of Justice because thats where creatures are teleported to be destroyed. It wouldn't make sense to call it the hall of the damned because its not the residence of the bosses.

We'll probably have 5 to 9 bosses. 3 of these will be together and next to impossible to fight at once so they'll be made to summon. 1 or 2 others will be single bosses that can be teleported, and 1 or 2 will be bosses that cannot be teleported.

Ye but i don't think you get that no one is going to use a hard rune to teleport say a demon to some halls of justice just to kill it, i mean like Nuxo said, you might as well just goto the spawn. There also not going to waste a rune to make a demon then lure it into town, unless there really intent on killing someone, extremely pissed off and hate the OT or just plain evil, which if you think about it would lead to players leaving because there being killed by some random demon in town.

You don't have to be dead set on some halls of justice in town, you can put it anywhere, make a hole deep in Brain deaths and there lays the Halls of the damned, you know there is a little mystery to it, am just sayin.

Also can i just say while am ranting, can you maybe make less portals to places? I mean the forge, think about it, why not make a dwarven city(You know dwarves are known for forging? not big stone golem things), it doesn't even have to be a city, maybe just an area to the north guarded by dwarves, Hell! if you have read the actual storyline to tibia (Ye i was bored so i read it) you would know cyclopses are known for crafting, hell there supposedly the morons that created the magic long sword, so there you have a place to put the forge, hide it somewhere in Cyclopses, like there hidden forge.
I got to be honest you got to make it more RPGish, you know use your imagination to some extent, you just plonking shit in sonia, and making a TP to another place that is plonked somewhere else... in tar Suspect . Some realism and an RPGish feel would be nice.
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Let me just say real quickly to Orsha and Amuse and any1 else who reads this, its very important that a forum post be short and informative. If you'd like to make a point, please use bullets or lists to convey one idea after another. Huge walls of text do not help.

* I'm looking into adding an alchemy system where you craft powerful potions.

* We will be adding new monsters and more spawns soon. (yes vip too)

* I do want to walk away from teleporters, but it does take a large amount of mapping to connect points on the map.

* I don't like the idea of destroy field because I don't want to detract from the useage of firefields and the like.

* More creature drops are being included.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Admin wrote:Let me just say real quickly to Orsha and Amuse and any1 else who reads this, its very important that a forum post be short and informative. If you'd like to make a point, please use bullets or lists to convey one idea after another. Huge walls of text do not help.

* I'm looking into adding an alchemy system where you craft powerful potions.

* We will be adding new monsters and more spawns soon. (yes vip too)

* I do want to walk away from teleporters, but it does take a large amount of mapping to connect points on the map.

* I don't like the idea of destroy field because I don't want to detract from the useage of firefields and the like.

* More creature drops are being included.

Then i can't express myself Sad
Amusement
Amusement

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynxx Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Some good ideas here.

@Amues, no comment Very Happy

Lynxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:10 am

You should keep the loot of those boss monsters a secret when they are released. That way it's much more exciting since people only know that they must drop the best items, but have no idea what they drop.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:You should keep the loot of those boss monsters a secret when they are released. That way it's much more exciting since people only know that they must drop the best items, but have no idea what they drop.

Hmmm..... Yeah I think so, thanks for the idea!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Admin wrote:
* Removing the mailbox on vip island.
Told u Amusement u never know Smile
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Thanks for the more cash Arn I think I'll get a lot more profit per hunt and I'll be able to buy stuff from people. Also some addon quests?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 pm

* Bonus experience from hunting with players around the same level has increased from 15% to 30%.
Could you give the exact numbers/precentage of what is 'around the same level.' Would be extremely useful to know.
Does it also works when being in the same party or only when you have shared exp enabled?

* The Devourer now has the amazing ability to push parcels.
Makes the Devourer lethal (when lured into the corridor or next to the stairs) and killing the devourer is already more expensive in supplies than killing Xora the mad.
The Damage of Xora the mad could be tweaked a bit then.

Nuxohiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm

i want New Crossbow/bow! Smile
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:i want New Crossbow/bow! Smile
ehh suck it up princess youll get ur bow and crossbow once i get my milk. =) Lol
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down