Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia 1.3.8 Plans!

+2
Orshabalbro
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Sonia 1.3.8 Plans! Empty Sonia 1.3.8 Plans!

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Items:

* The black mace of war, black axe of death, and insanity edge have had their attack increased and now do an additional 30 elemental damage.

* Some higher-level weapons have had their attack increased. (level 40+ req weapons)

* Most weapons now require 10 less levels to use without penalty.

Monsters

* Tiamat the Lord of Flames - the third titan will make his presence known.

* Vastly expanded Balrog spawn on VIP island.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 04, 2010 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sonia 1.3.8 Plans! Empty Re: Sonia 1.3.8 Plans!

Post  Orshabalbro Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 pm

add a new crossbow/bow >.<
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 am

Third titan? Very Happy
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Can you add the sanctuary spell? You know the one that costs soul points and in return you get mana?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Sat May 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Oney wrote:Can you add the sanctuary spell? You know the one that costs soul points and in return you get mana?
~ nonono to add new crossbow/bow :'> (one shot this is better XD)
~ pallys need a new mana rune using the one of 100 mana heal sucks for us
make one that its like gsp heals u some health and gives you mana
or just a mana rune for pallys sorc and druids that heals 200 mana
~ when someone kill someone skull takes like 1 min to go away.(might to change that for it to last like 5 min+)
~ when is elven set coming out? (new monster coming up that will drop set?)
~for paladins to craft paladin items(not just for knight/sorcerer/druids) paladins get bored too u know :'( i want to be able to get collectable items like the other voc and get some nice item for my vocation.
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Sorry orsh, one more patch before your new weapon Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Sat May 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry orsh, one more patch before your new weapon Smile
YAY ONE MORE!!!!!!!
jaja just wanated to hear that Razz
ty Smile

and man think u can return my items back from house cleans?
last week i being doing many many bps of mana runes on my other char orshabalbroo and being puting them on my other house and lost them all aint sure how many exacly where they but i know each day last week i finish a bp of bp's of mana runes+ so i had 7 bps on each i had 20 bps of mana runes used my 1kk money buying mana runes this 2x exp hunt that it would be nice if u could return what i lost on the house cleans >.<
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sat May 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Wooh for expanding my favorite hunting area! Very Happy

cheers
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sat May 01, 2010 11:17 pm

No i don't think the new bow/crossbow is better then the sanctuary spell because it would be easier for druids and sorcs to level. Considering they have a really low mana gain during afk. When theyre hunting though it can give and help them a lot. It would also help Knights and pallys because they have an even lower mana regen.

And if there was new weps for pallies, you would get it first and if you looted another one, you would keep as decoration just like you did to me with the comp bow. I wasn't gonna buy it overpriced lol =) lol!
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro Sat May 01, 2010 11:37 pm

i just want new better looking crossbow!
XD
and ye i sell stuff rly expensive ask anyone they know i aint rly fair with prices of good items i loot Razz
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Runesforsale Sun May 02, 2010 1:42 am

No. If anything, sorcs and druids need a severe buff because no one plays them. Our best helm and legs are magma, our best shield is off a mid level creature, and our runes heal back 300 mana where as a knight or paladin will heal anywhere from 500-1000 of their health back each round. I would be fine with some imbalance but come on do you not see it as well? Why does no one play us? Because our mana regen is incredibly slow, every hunt we make a slim or absolutely no profit, and we have no survivability. Its getting old fast, and I would apprecate if this problem could be addressed.

Runesforsale

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sun May 02, 2010 1:45 am

I agree with runes, can't stand leveling my druid. He dies so much! lol!

edit: howabout a boss like ferumbras, drops better mage eq and runes with like 10-50x charges
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 02, 2010 4:21 am

Totally agree with Runes. In an one hour hunt I use like 4-5 bps of explosions which takes 2-2.5 hours to make with full set. We can't buy them from players since Runes, Hazel and me are the only mages and buying them would be too expensive (86.4k-108k each level). To give you an idea: Orshabalbro would had to use more than 2.5kk yesterday for his levels if he was mage. Probably more since he's higher level and need more exp for each level.

Hunting with sds is something you can only do as mage at bosses since it takes ages to make them and they are gone in no-time.

Mages can only play well now when they go runemaking at low level till a high magic level so they have plenty of runes to level with.

Strange thing is also that the high level knights can deal more damage than I do with sds if they have the craft weapons (imagine how much they can do when the attack of those items has been risen) since they hit like twice and do even more exori hurs in the time that I can shoot one sd.
You can say that we have summons, but I never use them since I end up healing them a lot at demons. Running demons is cheaper for me then.

Would be nice if our craft set would be extended to helmet and legs. Wouldn't mind farming a lot and working hard for those items.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 am

Personally I disagree, I think sorcs and druids are fine, however if the consensus is that theyre weak then I'll obviously do something about it. I'd like to address these 3 issues:

* Runes: we may lower the mana cost, or increase mana regen, we'll see.
* Soul Points: these will be made useful by several spells (some of which will consume 200 for a powerful effect).
* Gear: I am limited by the graphics that CIP made. Unfortunately they only have 1 or 2 more leg armor graphics available, so theres not much I can do. As far as shields, I told players a long time ago that that would be the only mage shield.

All I can say for now is be patient, theres still so much more to come. I have one last exam on monday, and after that I can dedicate my full attention to other things (auction system is coming along very nicely).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 02, 2010 10:02 am

Isn't it possible to make two items that looks the same? In tibia they have for example a club weapon with a sprite a piece of meat, family brooch and silver brooch also looks the same. That way you could make for example an 'upgraded' magma set that looks exactly like a normal magma set.

For legs we also still have leather legs and chain legs sprites. I wouldn't care if I had to wear something that looks like a leather set if it's good :p

Just take your time with everything, school is more important.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Runesforsale Sun May 02, 2010 8:04 pm

I dont see how gear is going to help us heal each round. Take your time, school is number one, but I would like to see some changes to the class so people will actually start playing them.

Runesforsale

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue May 04, 2010 3:32 am

Update 1.3.0 supposed to lessen the mana for several runes:
* Mana cost on the following runes has been reduced: frost missile, earth missile, sudden death, greater explosion, greater sudden death, sudden death bomb.
Source: https://sonia.forumotion.com/news-and-development-f2/sonia-130-plans-t211.htm

However, only the mana costs for frost missles and earth missles has been reduced.
Seems me fair to still reduce the cost of the other runes or increasing the mana regeneration (if that happens the mana costs of guhs should go back up or they get tweaked twice).
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down