Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soul for exevo pan

3 posters

Go down

soul for exevo pan Empty soul for exevo pan

Post  Plebb Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:23 pm

My suggestion is to let exevo pan cost soul. It will stop the exevo pan spammers at trainers.
Newbies will not be effected by it since 100 soul will allow them to make 100-200 food. When they hunt they can use exevo pan non-stop too with the soul that's getting regenerated very fast.
People who will stay afk at trainers trainers to make runes or train skills can buy strawberries, they are not expensive and while regenerating soul for new runes you can loot gp and stuff from the monsters for new strawberries.

Edit:
Not 100% sure or this cause the massive laggs there are some times, but the lag came together with the exevo pan spamming.

Last edited by Plebb on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

soul for exevo pan Empty Re: soul for exevo pan

Post  Zanny Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:30 pm

My suggestion is, if people dies from exevo pan spamming, just remove the spell. People barely use it except botting or taping down for example f3... Suspect

Strawberries are so cheap that everyone should have atleast 20 on them at all times. sunny
Zanny
Zanny

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO exevo pan i love you !
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Darger wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO exevo pan i love you !
I noticed that -.-'

@Zanny:
Newbies should start with 100 strawberries if exevo pan will be removed. If they die however it will be hard for them to get new food to regenerate hp and mana.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanny Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:48 pm

On some OT's, you start with 100 brown mushrooms, if you die, its your own responsibility that you didn't deposit atleast 90 of them in the deposit. (That's what I do)

I mean, come on... 100 brown mushies lasts for 3 days ;O
Same does the strawberries.

Agree that newcomers should start with 100 strawberries. Even tho only druid and paladins can use the exevo pan spell. clown
Zanny
Zanny

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Hundred strawberries last about 12 hours here I believe, but that should be enough for a newcommer to find the food store and to loot some gp and stuff to buy new strawberries when needed. Otherwise there will be people willing to help the newbie out and give him/her some food.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down