Sonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia 1.4.6 Plans!

+6
Plebb
saramon
Oney
Darger
Orshabalbro
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sonia 1.4.6 Plans! Empty Sonia 1.4.6 Plans!

Post  Admin Wed May 26, 2010 9:50 am

Quests

* The trial of insight: This will be a level 30 quest designed to take players around the map of sonia, reading messages, finding items, and cutting their way through Beholders, Elder Beholders, and Braindeaths. Grants a bonus level and some items.

* the trail of fire: This will be a level 60 quest designed to take players not only to the underground and northern dragon spawns but to also have them interact with items, switches, portals, and gather creature parts. Challenging creatures will be dragons, dragon lords, and a nearly-dead undead dragon. Grants a magic level for sorcerers or druids, a ranged skill for paladins, and a axe/club/sword for knights.

* the trail of might: This will be a lvel 50 quest designed to take players through waves and waves of cyclopses and behemoths. This quest will have minimal quest item/switch interaction. Rewards a bonus level and some items.

Website

* The website will contain a section under guides to explain the rules of bots on Sonia. Hopefully this will clear up some confusion.

* The website will contain a new section under guides to explain the wood gather system.

Items

* A new system will be in place to allow players to cut down Magical Trees. These trees will respawn once an hour and will grant 1-3 magical wood. Any regular axe can be used to cut down the trees. This magical wood will be required in forging the next paladin weapon AND the paladin weapon from the boss.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sonia 1.4.6 Plans! Empty Re: Sonia 1.4.6 Plans!

Post  Orshabalbro Fri May 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Admin wrote:Quests
Bosses

* The boss to receive the end-upgraded paladin weapon will be available. Location will be an underground tunnel system featuring new undead creatures. Please welcome Sarash the Keeper.

YESS FINALLYY!!

Items

* A new system will be in place to allow players to cut down Magical Trees. These trees will respawn once an hour and will grant 1-3 magical wood. Any regular axe can be used to cut down the trees. This magical wood will be required in forging the next paladin weapon AND the paladin weapon from the boss.
this sounds fun ^^^^ Very Happy
Orshabalbro
Orshabalbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Fri May 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Admin wrote:
* The boss to receive the final wand for sorceres will be available.

* The boss to receive the final rod for druids will be available.

So by final i assume you mean the current titan weapons and these coming in will be the best on the server forever? In other words the sword i have now will never change?

Everything else sounds amazing cant wait to kill some new titans + new mobs. (What lvl are they for 140?
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Yes darger, the new wands/rods will be equal to your Sword of the Titans in power. I can tell you now, as a hint that the wands will have a low mana cost and will deal multiple types of damage AND will hit multiple types of targets (non-aoe).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Fri May 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Admin wrote:Yes darger, the new wands/rods will be equal to your Sword of the Titans in power. I can tell you now, as a hint that the wands will have a low mana cost and will deal multiple types of damage AND will hit multiple types of targets (non-aoe).

Hmm that didnt answer my question at all (Interesting as it was). Guess i said it wrong. Basically what i want to know is if these weapons (Melee / wands / range) well be the LAST weapons implemented into the game because you said Final. Well there be no upgrades later on?
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Darger wrote:
Admin wrote:Yes darger, the new wands/rods will be equal to your Sword of the Titans in power. I can tell you now, as a hint that the wands will have a low mana cost and will deal multiple types of damage AND will hit multiple types of targets (non-aoe).

Hmm that didnt answer my question at all (Interesting as it was). Guess i said it wrong. Basically what i want to know is if these weapons (Melee / wands / range) well be the LAST weapons implemented into the game because you said Final. Well there be no upgrades later on?

Sorry, thought I was clear. Let me put it this way.

Wand of the Titans
Rod of the Titans

(nothing better)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sat May 29, 2010 1:09 am

Sorry arn thatvstill makes no sense to me lol. Yes or no: will there be better or equal weapons to those of the titans?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 29, 2010 7:42 am

Yes they will be equal to those of the titans.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Sat May 29, 2010 10:18 am

i think arn means that titan weapons will be the best you can get nothing new will come out

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 29, 2010 11:49 am

Actually, titan weapons ARE the best, I don't have any current plans to add better weapons than that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sat May 29, 2010 11:56 am

Admin wrote:Actually, titan weapons ARE the best, I don't have any current plans to add better weapons than that.
TY this is what I was looking for.
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sat May 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I have the question about the quest idea for the creatures. Is this daily or can you do however times you want?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Oney wrote:I have the question about the quest idea for the creatures. Is this daily or can you do however times you want?

Any number of times per day.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sat May 29, 2010 3:16 pm

I can't wait on the new titans Very Happy

Some ideas for the titans:

• Make a titan that tries to keep distance (paladins and mages keeps distance after all)
  • Make a titan that change attack
  • Towers that deal damage or summon monsters
  • Titan that paralyze
  • The should be harder than Visax and Brutus for sure

This is all to make it more fun and challenging. You could make the titan for the sorcerer the hardest of all so it will be probably just me being effected by it. It should still be killable however, but with a big and good team.

Some questions:

• Will there be one titan for sorcerers and one for druids or do they have to share a titan?
  • Will the paladin weapon also require magical cloths and magical steel? If it only requires magical wood it's quite easy to get once Orsh and One Shot have theirs since almost nobody will really collect it. Scattering the trees over the map and put them at hard to reach places (like beyond brutus, undead dragons, ballrogs, etc) would be nice.

And hurray for the quests Smile
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger Sat May 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Admin wrote:Actually, titan weapons ARE the best, I don't have any current plans to add better weapons than that.

There you go thats what i was looking for. To bad to i was hoping to upgrade my sword o well. (Enchants)
Darger
Darger

Back to top Go down

Post  saramon Sat May 29, 2010 10:13 pm

mayb the free area could get a bigger demon and balrog spawn

saramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 30, 2010 2:35 am

saramon wrote:mayb the free area could get a bigger demon and balrog spawn
Nobody would buy a vip key anymore then. Right now the only thing the vip island has to offer is a good demon and balrog spawn.

You can still level very well at the free area, I never hunt at vip for example. Only for high level knights the balrogs may be better than undead dragons since the spawn is bigger.
The paladin titan will bring new undead creatures with it and those will be at the free area I guess. Maybe it will be an even better exp place than balrogs.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 am

Still using about 900 mana per undead dragon in exori cons?
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel Sun May 30, 2010 9:39 am

Lol you act like 900 mana is a lot for one monster..
Little Angel
Little Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 30, 2010 9:45 am

The thing is that it's for exori cons. One Shot once said that like 75% of the paladin damage is from exori con and they he's feeling like they are mages instead of paladins now.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun May 30, 2010 9:48 am

Boo hiss!

So basically your favouratisim for druids an sorc shines through again Razz

Knights "titan" weapons are very much random damage ? like a normal weapon I mean Razz (so crap hits with random good ones XD)

Where as wands will be doing SOLID higher end damage Sad

Dont mean to be rude or nothing as I am new an all .. but how is that "fair" ? affraid No

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 am

wolfman wrote:Boo hiss!

So basically your favouratisim for druids an sorc shines through again Razz

Knights "titan" weapons are very much random damage ? like a normal weapon I mean Razz (so crap hits with random good ones XD)

Where as wands will be doing SOLID higher end damage Sad

Dont mean to be rude or nothing as I am new an all .. but how is that "fair" ? affraid No
Hehe, just wait till you have stayed here a bit longer and you will know that it's fair.
Till last update mages were far underpowered in costs, damage, pvp, etc. Now it's more balanced, with only druids being underpowered since they are very fragile.

I'm a sorc and I never used a wand with exception of the very first one in the beginning. The best wand right now deals 95 damage average for 25 mana, it's only good if you need a little bit more damage in pvp (45-50).
Wanted to suggest to lower the mana costs for wands and rods one day, but seems like that's not needed with the titan wand/rod.
Plebb
Plebb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 30, 2010 10:03 am

No matter what I do, there will always be players who argue that the vocations are imbalanced.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 am

hehe as I said its nothing personal Razz
Sorc use runes for most dps
Druid heal others an use runes for best dps
Pallys use range an runes for dps
Knights hit like trucks
it was how the game was first designed Razz

It was always ment to be a "team" game thats what most people dont get Razz its not MENT to be balanced XD

wolfman

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney Sun May 30, 2010 10:37 am

wolfman wrote:hehe as I said its nothing personal Razz
Sorc use runes for most dps
Druid heal others an use runes for best dps
Pallys use range an runes for dps
Knights hit like trucks
it was how the game was first designed Razz

It was always ment to be a "team" game thats what most people dont get Razz its not MENT to be balanced XD

Its like you know who i am! Team hunting, is what ive been trying to influence on this server, i guess only me and you understand how real tibia is lol. (you too plebb)
Oney
Oney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next